Community post

Question

Has anyone tried FertilAid? If not, do you recommend any fertility aid? DH and I going to try soon.

After a year of no successful pregnancy (early mc in October), hubby and I are looking to buy a house closer to our families, and really REALLY start trying. We've discussed fertility treatments, but neither of us know too much about them. I found FertilAid, which is for men and women, I guess, and was wondering if anyone on here had used it and how they feel about it (love it? hate it?). I'm so excited I could explode, and I just want our chances to be as good as possible, as fast as possible. Any advice, as always, is appreciated!!

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

This is my first cycle taking Fertilaid and Fertile CM, and it's been about a month. So I'm not sure how much help I will be, but I did seem to have more energy and my skin cleared up, and have ALOT more CM. I have seen you shouldn't take it if you have regular cycles because it messes them up. DH also is taking FertilAid for men, Count Boost, and Motility Boost, and all he has noticed is increased sex drive. I also had a m/c 1 year ago and it seems to be regulating me. I am just now 6DPO so I'm not sure if I'm pregnant yet or not, I'm having strong signs but dont want to get my hopes up. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

12 years ago

apressley- I don't know if you'll see this, but if you'd keep me updated about how it goes, I would really, really appreciate it. Thanks!

12 years ago • Post starter

I am on cycle # 3 taking FertilAid... was told in June 2009 that I was borderline menopausal at age 26 because my estrogen levels were too low... used flax seed oil and flax meal for a few months to raise estrogen levels but had issues with progesterone too- no uterine lining, 25-32 day cycles, and more... now have a consistent 27 day cycle and within jusst 2 weeks of starting the FertilAid passed a tiny bit a tiny bit of uterine lining for the first time in almost 3 years... cycle # 2 passed significantly more lining and cycle # 3 passed a ton of lining... have been charting carefully and made my charts public so that others may benefit from what I've been figuring out... I can feel the difference in my body having progesterone now... haven't gotten a bfp yet, but just had the most obviously fertile cycle that I have had in nearly 5 years... please feel free to peek at my countdown page if you would like to compare symptoms as you try to figure out what to expect... good luck!

12 years ago

Ladies, have gotten to positive hpt's in less than 24 hours and the second was much darker than the first... On cycle 3 of FertilAid & have been TTC for almost four years (in July)!!! I highly recommend the FertilAid!!! Baby Dust!!!

11 years ago

any updates ladies? i just ordered the FertileAid for Men and Motility Boost for DH and I am going to try Fertile CM.

I take a handful of vitamins before bed :) I have been on daily prenatal vitamins for over a year now. My RE has recommended taking Alpha Lypoic Acid and it's been about two months along with a daily calcium & DHA supplement.

i'd love to hear any input from anyone else taking these supplements :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo