Community post

Discussion

No AF, No PMS, Spotting 2 weeks ago, 1 BFP and 1 BFN.. ???

I had spotting about a week and a half ago, which should put my period in the next few days (I didn't keep track of my ovulation). I took a test and forgot about it for a while, but when I did go back and see it, it looked very much BFP, not a gray line or a dent. So, I took another test today, mind you not with my FMU, and got negative. I'm so disappointed. Is there still hope for me?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I see this message was posted yesterday, did you test again? What tests are you using?

12 years ago

I used evil blue dye tests. That's all the pharmacy on the corner offers. I'm going to wait a couple days, then take a pink dye test. Hoping for the best.

12 years ago • Post starter

I had a similar situiation happen to me. I have no idea if and when I ovulated, and this has been a really long cycle for me (CD 52). I took a Wondfo pregnancy test yesterday and got a BFP. I couldn't believe it so I took 3 more and alll BFP...faint, but there in about 3 minutes with color. I took another one this morning with FMU, and negative. I tried FRER and negative. So I'm going to wait (or at least try!) and take another one in few days to see.

I think that if you got a positve at all, there is hope! I hope you get the BFP on your pink dye test! Baby dust to you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo