Community post

Question

Should I be worried about a MC??

I've been rather nauseous the past few days, with only short spurts where I wanted to eat. Today I'm hardly nauseous at all. A little "background" nausea, but nothing overwhelming, and mostly after I eat something. My boobs are still sore (even without something touching them), I'm still tired, but that's eased up so much right now I'm kind of panicking. Is it normal for some symptoms to come and go? I'm also not cramping as bad, but my belly is still sore to the touch and the muscles are still sore feeling. Should I be worried about a miscarriage or just enjoy feeling a little better while it lasts?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If you have not had any cramping or spotting then that is an awesome sign that everything is ok. I know how scary it can be. We had a mc in Nov. and now I am currently preg. At the beginning of this pregnancy my symptoms would come and go for awhile and I thought that maybe I was going to have another mc, but here I am 22 weeks preg. and our baby girl is healthy. I know it is hard, but hang in there. My boobs would be sore one day and not the next and it would freak me out, then one day I wouldn't be as tired and I thought something was wrong then too. When I didn't vomit I would worry. How many weeks are you? Again, I have realized that symptoms come and go as your hormone levels are going crazy and trying to level out.

User Image

12 years ago

I'm only almost a month in, and I had a mc last November. I'm so nervous. I posted this, and about 10 minutes later the nausea came back full force. I've got to enjoy those little times where my symptoms subside, I guess. It's in God's hands. I'm taking my vitamins and eating healthy. Congrats on your little one!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo