Community post

Discussion

Spotting at about 7 weeks? Please help!

I'm a little over 7 weeks (estimated) and am now spotting a pink color. Not enough to show on a panty liner, only when I wipe after I use the bathroom. I haven't been able to get into the doctor's office yet. Should I be worried? Could this be af after a chemical pregnancy this long after my BFP? I'm nervous and confused. Please help.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had this exact same thing! Try not to worry too much - for me, I had spotting only when I wiped every day during weeks 6 - 9. It really freaked me out, but I'm now 16 weeks and everything is fine. Have you called your doc yet? When it first happened to me, I spoke to my nurses and they told me all I could do is wait and see if it got any worse. They told me not to come in unless I was bleeding enough to fill a pad in an hour. But you should probably call your doc and find out what they want you to do.

Everyone is different but hopefully your spotting is also nothing to worry about! Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

Congratulations on your healthy pregnancy. Your estimated due date is on my birthday. What a coincidence. My spotting and mild cramps turned into excruciating pain and gushing blood. It was a miscarriage. My husband and I have decided to take a break on ttc. Happy and Healthy 9 months. God bless your family.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo