Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

TTC #3 Again! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We are officially TTC #3 again! Last March we had a scary incomplete miscarriage that almost n ...

3 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Back to TTC#3

So, after a scary early miscarriage that almost resulted in D&C 4 months ago (mid March), hubby and I are ...

6 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Possible incomplete miscarriage or ectopic: For those following my situation

For those of you following my very confusing tests and situation since mid-March: Doctors finally confirmed ...

6 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Decided on Adoption

Well ladies, hubby and I are going to start discussing adoption. He's worried too much about my health and wor ...

1 Comment     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Going to be a Chemical...

Photos are in my gallery, too.... Already knew the lines were too faint... they haven't been getting any da ...

3 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Worried About Chemical =(

I was starting to lose hope this cycle. Then yesterday during my lunch I started seeing very faint positives o ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC#3 cycle 2

TTC#3, second cycle in... So had two days of positive OPK's. Yesterday's was darker than Wednesday's, so no ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Love the Premom app

So I am trying OPK's this cycle. Ordered internet cheapie Easy@Home brand and came with info on this app. It s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Down today...

Cramping badly like AF is trying to show up a couple days early. Nothing but BFN hpts all weekend, I didn't ev ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

CM question!!!! (TMI)

OK ladies. I was kind of accepting I was out this month. I'm 12dpo today, cramping badly, expecting AF to show ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago