Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Almost time AF to leave...

Tomorrow should be the last day with AF. Maybe a bit of spotting Wed still. But hopefully that's it! So rea ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

AF arrives!

Sure enough, AF showed up at 5 am this morning lol. Cramps were very uncomfortable but they still seem bette ...

3 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Expecting AF soon...

AF will be showing up between today and Wed... won't be today, having no signs of PMS. Even my CF is still fe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

OPK's and HPT's ORDERED!!!!!!!!

Ordered my first batch of OPK's and HPT's!! They are Easy@Home brand, similar to Wondfo. I ordered some pee cu ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

First official heart on chart ;-)

Sorry, just excited to post that first official pink heart for TTC #2! I'm so happy to be back on this journe ...

5 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Stay at Home Mom

Well... I was laid off from my job. I was with that company over 4 years, why couldn't they get rid of someone ...

1 Comment      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Still having fertile CF?

7 DPC and two days ago, have creamy CF, past two days had watery CF again? Is this possible or am I misinterp ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

TTC #2!!!!!!

My OBGYN gave us the all clear and some advice on conceiving =) He is the best OBGYN, SO funny!!!!! I already ...

6 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

OBGYN Consultation for TTC#2!

So, talked to my hubby about it, and we agree it is best to see my OBGYN and talk to him about TTC #2. Since t ...

4 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

BABY FEVER BEGINS AGAIN!!!!!!!

So.... now that my son is now a year, and I am turning 27 this weekend, I find myself feeling my clock ticking ...

4 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago