Community post

Journal

TTC#3 cycle 2

TTC#3, second cycle in...

So had two days of positive OPK's. Yesterday's was darker than Wednesday's, so not sure if I ovulated yesterday or today? No symptoms that I noticed for ovulating yesterday or today so far. EWCM since yesterday although very little showed up Tuesday evening... So not sure if I am 1dpo or ovulating today. Hubby and I have been BDing a lot lately but missed yesterday. Made up for it this morning though, LOL, so hoping we catch this eggy!

Feeling more hopeful for this cycle. Using OPK's help me feel better knowing we can get our timing right. Although our first cycle we didn't miss too many days, either... but at least I have a better idea of ovulation this cycle. Either yesterday or today, were as last cycle I wasn't sure at all without the OPK's. So either 1dpo today or ovulating today... Can't wait to start our vacation next week to keep me from obsessing during this TWW. Hoping to stay busy enough to get me through next week without testing like a mad woman. Hoping to hold out to test until at least next Saturday, I'll be 8/9dpo by then. I know that's still early, but I've usually been able to see a faint positive by then with my previous pregnancies.

Feeling hopeful and happy
Hoping you ladies are, too

User image

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo