Community post

Journal

TTC #3 Again! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We are officially TTC #3 again! Last March we had a scary incomplete miscarriage that almost needed a D&C but I was lucky enough to avoid that procedure. Hubby and I took a long break from TTC after that and even talked about adopting. This is our first month back in the TTC game and I'm sick with a cold (go figure). I'm hoping my body will be better next week when I ovualte, but fertile days start this Friday and being sick means I'm not holding on to much hope that we will conceive this first cycle of trying again.... Sure would be nice, though, I hate the waiting and trying for months and always afraid of miscarrying again. We have 2 healthy, wonderful boys and we're just holding on to hope that we are able to grow our family by just one more. It bugs me so badly that everyone else around me seems to get pregnant so easily and three of the people I know don't even take care of the children they have and have even had them taken away by DCF, yet one was able to have 4 kids, the other is pregnant with her 4th, and the other I know got pregnant by accident and does nothing but drink all the time! I'm serisouly wondering how accidently getting pregnant even happens... please tell me if there is a secret I'm missing out on! But these facts serisouly get to me.... although I am trying not to let it, because I know I'm a good mom (obviously not the best) but I love my boys with all my heart and they are always taken care of, they are always our first priority in life!!

Fingers crossed for all you ladies and baby dust!! Really don't want to be on this journey very long, I'm not getting any younger and with MTHFR making it even more difficult, I just really hope to get pregnant quickly and have a healthy baby!

BABY DUST!

User image

3 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I’m sorry it is been a rough journey. I totally understand you frustration! I am also TTC #3 and have 2 beautiful girls. I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle, just a few days before Christmas. The pregnancy before my first evaded in a MMC- baby made it to 8w but I carried to 11 and Dr. had to induce the miscarriage. So many accidental pregnancies- 1 friend has 2 boys while using The Mirena IUD. It took me 8 months to conceive after that first mc, and now I’m on cycle 5 trying for this one. Plus everyone asking me when I’m having another just days after a loss. No fun. But- it’s so worth all the frustration and heartache in the end!
I really hope that you are able to conceive quickly despite your cold!

User image

4 years ago

Its very understandable...the nerves are always there for anyone who has experienced a loss. I am also TTC#3- This March will mark 2 years! I have 2 wonderful boys as well, that I'm grateful for! Both took 2-3 years to conceive as well! And I've had 3 early losses within my 8 years of TTC. It is a bummer when we see all these folks having kids so easily when they either dont want to, and/or don't want to even care for them.
Its difficult and all I can say is you're not alone in that....I'm sending positive vibes for a fast TTC journey for you!! Best wishes!

4 years ago

Thank you so much ladies! It's nice to have so much support from you wonderful ladies!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo