Posts by janeann44

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Chemical Pregnancy?

I got a BFP 11Dpo, then 12, and now 13 Dpo. However my lines aren't really getting darker- they seem really fa ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

MONTHS & MONTHS OF TRYING- FINALLY GOT A BFP!!! HERE ARE MY SYMPTOMS!!

I'm beyond thrilled- I wanted to write this journal entry once my numbers were where they should be and it was ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Amazing Story for any older gals out there trying..

Just wanted to put a journal entry not about me, but my Cousin. :) She is 41, and just found out she was preg ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

So sick of being disappointed. :(

12dpo today- BFN. Temps are starting to go down, and I'm Crampy. AF is on her way for sure. I don't know why I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is my Ovulation temp too low??

Had a HUGE rise today after a HUGE dip, and I typically ovulate on CD14 so I was excited! however it was only ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I need to get a hobby..

So perhaps I'm the only TTC Gal that does this.. but after I ovulate I become obsessed with reading about symp ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

13DPO- Huge dip in temp, am I out?

Hi girls- So I had a temp dip way below my coverline this morning- does that mean I'm out? I'm so new to tem ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Any good tips for preparing your body during the 2WW?

So I've read so much during the dreaded 2WW! I've noticed some people say stay away from caffeine, stay away ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

FERTILECM - Anyone try this supplement?

Anyone try FertileCM? What was your experience with it? Do you feel it worked? Do you feel it made things wors ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

NEW TO TEMPING- NEED YOUR OPINIONS REGARDING MY O DATE!

Hi Ladies- Sp Fertility Friend changed my O date to Cycle Day 12 instead of 14- However, that day I got ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago