Community post

Discussion

Any good tips for preparing your body during the 2WW?

So I've read so much during the dreaded 2WW!
I've noticed some people say stay away from caffeine, stay away from Alcohol, start a pre-natal, etc. but just wondering what other gals have read in order to best prepare your body for a lil' bean to stick?

Any comments? Tips? Any prego girls out there that would love to share on their success stories?

Would love to hear all your thoughts! Any knowledge helps- especially during this time!!! :D

BABY DUST LADIES!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You should absolutely be taking a prenatal with at least 800 (and preferably 1000) folic acid. Folic acid is uber important really early in pregnancy for brain stem development -- so best to already have it on board.

Caffeine constricts blood vessels, so it's not a friend to implantation -- not necessarily going to prevent implantation, but if you can cut it out, that would be good.

Although I wouldn't recommend taking up drinking at this point, you won't actually be sharing blood with the baby for a few weeks after conception, so in my totally non-medical opinion, I don't know that a drink here or there in moderation during the two week wait is going to hurt anything.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo