Community post

Journal

I need to get a hobby..

So perhaps I'm the only TTC Gal that does this.. but after I ovulate I become obsessed with reading about symptoms, journals, websites, success stories, etc. I'm kinda slow at work right now with the internet at my fingertips- so I just read, and learn things, and get excited, and anxious, and then get disappointed all over again once my stupid AF comes.

So this cycle I'm only going to allow myself to come on this website ONCE A DAY and nothing more :)
I want so badly to chart symptoms just in case it IS my month and I can pass that knowledge on to other gals trying to get their BFP-- But at the same time I swear it makes me a little crazy- and I begin to jot things down like "gassy" if I burp once in a day. Sigh.

So I vow to myself that I'm gonna get a few books to read on my commute, start working out, and start organizing my house on my down time. I have a lot of things planned with girlfriends too, so I hope that helps this months' 2WW go by QUICK!!!

This cycle, I vow to be more carefree, and not over think, or obsess. :)

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

You're not the only one. Sounds just like me. :) Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Me too! I drive myself nuts sometimes with getting obsessed! Am trying to work on it...hope all goes well with you!:) Lots of success stories I've read were when women kind of let it all go and were carefree...

~Hoping to be a mommy~ User Image

11 years ago

I do this all the time. It drives me crazy. It's been happening for at least the last 8 months, and it happened a few times before that when my PMS would seem like early pregnancy symptoms.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo