Community post

Journal

Amazing Story for any older gals out there trying..

Just wanted to put a journal entry not about me, but my Cousin. :)
She is 41, and just found out she was pregnant!! She has no idea I am trying, and I could not be more over the moon for her news. She had lost about 50 lbs and pretty much gave up on the whole idea of being a mother. Her period was late and figured perhaps the "change" was starting.. and after a few days she decided to take a test just to confirm to her doctor for her appt- and it was POSITIVE!!!

This was so uplifting to me. Here I am, 30 years old, and I'm worried about an imaginary time clock in my head of when I should be getting pregnant. This experience showed me we have all the time in the world! That God chooses when it's right! You're never too old- it's never too late!
So anyone out there, young, old, just trying, have been trying for months, years.. There is a plan for you and just when you least expect it, it may be the best plan ever!! :)

Baby Dust to all you Ladies!! :D

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo