Community post

Question

Is my Ovulation temp too low??

Had a HUGE rise today after a HUGE dip, and I typically ovulate on CD14 so I was excited! however it was only to 97.33 temp- is that too low for post O temps? For what I recall reading, I thought all temps after ovulation had to be 97.4 and above? Only my 3rd month temping- so confused!

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I had the same question... I went from 98.3 for 3 days post ovulation to 97.9.. On the bbt chart it dips below cover line, which I'm not sure is important or not. One possibility was that it's implantation day and hence possible dip. Keep charting, it will probably go back up, sometimes I just get a weird temp read. Baby dust to you!

11 years ago

Your chart looks fine, I am sure if your temp continues to rise the chart system will put in your ovulation day as the 20th. You had a pretty good dip for ovulation which I have read is good :-) Tons of Baby Dust!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

No I don't think your temp was too low. You had a nice dip and a very nice spike that is what matters! Now you just need them to stay elevated to confirm :)

11 years ago

Thanks for reply back ladies! What a relief that that temp did not mean I didn't ovulate- was so worried! I'll keep BDing until confirmed O though just in case!! :D Baby Dust to all u gals!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo