Community post

Question

NEW TO TEMPING- NEED YOUR OPINIONS REGARDING MY O DATE!

Hi Ladies-

Sp Fertility Friend changed my O date to Cycle Day 12 instead of 14- However, that day I got a Negative OPK and then I got positive OPK's for two days after that ovulation date. Can you have positive OPKs after ovulating? I figured I O'ed on Cycle Day 14 or 16. Still have high temps today, and AF is due today, so we shall see! (Feel free to check out my BBT chart!) Thanks for your help Ladies!!

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Well if af is due today you can test anyways. Good luck!

11 years ago

I did test on what I thought was 12 DPO and now it's I guess was 14 DPO and I got a BFN. So I'm scared to take another test again :(

11 years ago • Post starter

I have two thoughts: 1) I think it is having difficulty reading your chart because there aren't enough temps before your O Day for it to calculate. It looks for 6 (or more) low temps, followed by at least 3 temps above the cover line. You dont have enough temps. I think your chart looks good. is the anything that would have caused that dip a few days after your O day? if you drop that temp, it looks good. I dont think 1 or 2 weird temps has that big of an effect. Maybe your chart is going triphasic. It seems like you spiked for about a week or so and now you are spiking again. Although you cannot say for sure that you are preg because of a Triphasic chart, it certainly is a good sign. 2) Maybe you Oed late on CD 21. I Oed late last cycle, CD 19 which was 5 days late for me. Take a deep breath and wait a few days to test (I know, easier said than done) . Baby Dust to you!!

11 years ago

Malmalr is correct. There are not enough temps before CD 12 to confirm that you indeed did "O" on CD 12. . Based on what I am seeing it looks to me like you "O'd" on CD 21, not CD 12. Maybe your body geared up to "O" on CD 12, did not for some reason and succeeded on CD 21. If you do not conceive this cycle then you need to make sure and temp starting on CD 1. Good luck hun!!

11 years ago

Thanks do much ladies! I thought we didn't need to temp during our period? Should I do that next cycle? I starting temping the day I no longer had spotting or blood. (sorry tmi) thanks!

11 years ago • Post starter

I would definately recommend temping everyday. I never know what my body is going to do from month to month, so i like to have the data. Fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo