Posts by usmcwife317

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TWW starts, now..

Yesterday I got my positive OPK, so now I'm starting my TWW. I was getting impatient waiting to ovulated, now ...

466 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Feb. 17th, 2014....

Is my EDD if I conceive this cycle, I'm 4dpo and counting :) Someone distract me :) Baby dust to all!!

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Best video! :)

I found this video last year and thought I'd share it with you ladies! I'm sure a lot of you have probably see ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Waiting to Ovulate..

Suppose to O on 12/1 but we shall see.. I had a MC back in June, where I was bleeding for a month. It ended ar ...

9 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Exercise & TTC..

Whats too much when it comes to exercising while ttc? right now i'm 6dpo but would like to start getting back ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Progesterone Supplements.. Did it work for you?

I had a Chemical pregnancy this morning, i started bleeding lightly then heavily when i had my doctors appoint ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

14dpo.. bleeding..

So this morning i woke up at 5am and had a little bit of blood by the time i had my doctors appointment at 8am ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can digital HPT be wrong?

I was wondering if a digital HPT could actually give you a false negative? In my last pic you can see a pink l ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

5dpo & waiting..

Today I am 5dpo & waiting to test on 9dpo. Is there anyone else that is testing on that day or around it? ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

5dpo

Today I am 5dpo and getting very anxious! :) but I've also been able to keep myself busy. I'm pretty much stil ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago