Community post

Discussion

TWW starts, now..

Yesterday I got my positive OPK, so now I'm starting my TWW. I was getting impatient waiting to ovulated, now it's 1dpo and I'm already impatient and want to know.. So is there anyone else that is in their TWW!? :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

466 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 466 Replies | Last Page

Yes, I am 12 DPO and I am so proud that I haven't tested yet. Honestly, I just can't take getting my hopes up again and seeing a BFN. I'm waiting until Friday (forever) to test.

Good Luck to you!

10 years ago

einah,
i wouldn't be able to wait that long, i'm surprised i haven't tried to test already lol i'm way to impatient when it comes to the TWW. hopefully you get your BFP this cycle! Good Luck to you too. :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago • Post starter

hi im 3DPO i on this long road aswell which is a nightmare, im obsessed with POAS but i promised myself not 2 test till near the time when AF is due (whih i doubt i will wait lol), baby dust 2 all xx

10 years ago

Yes! Patience is a virtue...just not one of mine. :) On our second month of trying - I should be ovulating anytime...I am on cycle day 22 so I thought I had missed my window this month, but Ovulation test showed high fertility on Sunday and peak on Monday and Tuesday. We had plans to do the BD last night and I was cleaning up the house...came upstairs and my husband was already in bed and said "where have you been, this baby isn't going to make itself" I do appreciate his enthusiasm. HA.Good luck all!

10 years ago

Hi Therose,
I cannot wait til 14dpo I already know that lol so I'll definitely be testing way before I get to that point haha.. I have no patience when it comes to the TWW. I am a POSA lol

Writergirl,
that's funny, my husband is more nervous then anything because we've already had 3 miscarriages, our first one was on veterans day 2010 (go figure, hes a veteran too). He has all the patience in the world but I don't, especially when it comes to this because I've been waiting soo long!

Keep us updated. Baby dust to all! :)

Well maybe I might try a test sometime next week lol, just can't help it,!!!!

10 years ago

Hi moms-to-be!

My name is Monet and this is my first month ttc. I am 7DPO so Im in that awkward TTW but so many ladies have told me to relax and not get too watchful lol (Easier said than done). My husband had me agree not to test till I miss my period. Yea... I'm not going to make it that long but I do plan to wait til about 14 DPO.

We're just staying prayerful and putting it in the Lords hands. Baby Dust to everyone!!

10 years ago

I am 13 dpo and tested today. Couldn't stand it. Negative of course....hoping its just too early. Hate these two weeks!!!

10 years ago

@Therose
You should test with me next week! I wanted to wait til about June 6th but there's no way in hell I'll make it that long without taking one test lol so I might start at 7dpo like I did last time.

@monet
I agree, definitely easier said then done, but this time around I've actually done good not to point out any type of symptoms. I did have (tmi sry) a glob of EWCM at 1dpo & 2dpo thats something new thats never happened before, usually its not that bad. Kudos to you for not testing yet lol

@mimi
Baby dust to you! I hope you get your BFP soon, keep us updated. Remember, it's not over til she shows her nasty face. My friend didn't get a visable positive till about 16dpo, so you never know. :) GL!

@usmcwife im gonna hold it if i can and test on Wednesday morning, lets us know when you are testing and hoping that you see your BFP :-) x

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo