Community post

Journal

5dpo

Today I am 5dpo and getting very anxious! :) but I've also been able to keep myself busy. I'm pretty much still experiencing the same things, nothing major or really different/out of the ordinary. Still have slight tender breasts, mild cramping on my right side sometimes left, sharp pains, twinges/muscle spasms (on and off throughout the day since yesterday), headache, light headed (could be the heat), urination a little more often then normal (mostly at night), major acne break out which i usually get during AF but not this bad. Other then that not much is different. Plan on testing on the 25th still, I'll be 9dpo so hopefully I'll be able to see something!! I'm praying for a BFP!! I'd love to surprise hubby for fathers day :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Good luck! I'm 4 dpo today and experiencing similar symptoms (but no acne yet). I'm sure I'll break down and test by 7 dpo though! Never hurts to hope!

11 years ago

I agree, & I took a test this morning lol I put it up n it kinda looks like it could be a positive. I'm just gonna keep testing! :) GL to you, keep me updated.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo