Community post

Discussion

Best video! :)

I found this video last year and thought I'd share it with you ladies! I'm sure a lot of you have probably seen it but for those of you who haven't you should watch it! lol It's the best video of conception from start to finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOulpbcp2NE

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I saw this a while ago, great video. Too bad they didnt add timestamps to how long it actually takes to divide and travel, it'd save a lot of women the heartache of thinking theyre preg at 4 & 5dpo....a lot of hpt companies would make less per year as well lol.

Did u see the video of the simulation of labour pain on men? I posted it a while ago, too funny!!

10 years ago

haha right! and no i didn't, i'll have to check it out.. sounds funny lol

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo