Community post

Discussion

Exercise & TTC..

Whats too much when it comes to exercising while ttc? right now i'm 6dpo but would like to start getting back into my normal exercising routine, but i'm not sure what would be crossing the line & being too much on the body when your in your 2ww & beyond (if pregnant)...

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hey there, I'm a certified personal trainer, so hopefully this can be taken as good advice. I've also exercised during a pregnancy and had a healthy, beautiful baby girl :)
Exercise is actually very beneficial to pregnancy.
There are some guidelines that should be followed:
1. watch your heart rate. Don't let it go above 140bpm.
2. don't lift heavy. Stick to the small dumbells.
3. avoid any ab work that would crunch your stomach. Do side crunches and planks (which will help keep your baby bump held up and avoid long ugly stretch marks).
Hope that helps!
4. take up yoga. Great for the prego body!
Best rule of thumb, just keep doing any exercise routine you've been doing but keep the above guidelines in place.
Walking and swimming are your very best options for cardio

11 years ago

thank you so much! that helps me understand more of what i should do and what i shouldn't. :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

you're very welcome :)

11 years ago

First of all thanks for that because by which i can know about that what to do and what not to do it is very helpful for me..........

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo