Community post

Discussion

Waiting to Ovulate..

Suppose to O on 12/1 but we shall see.. I had a MC back in June, where I was bleeding for a month. It ended around July 4th, then I never had a period til this month, AF decided to grace me with her presence 11/6 which only lasted 5 days. It's funny though, no matter how long I go without a period it always starts again between the 4th - 12th of the month lol. Anyways, I'm growing impatient, I'm mostly checking my cervix & CM waiting for the sign of EWCM then I will be using my OPKs =] always works for me and I save money. The only thing I've notice the last couple days, is that my breats are very tender. Maybe O day is close!
Is there anyone else that is waiting to O [around the same time]?

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

9 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Me!!! Me!!! I'm so over waiting to ovulate!

Ps...the hubby is also in the Marine Corps!

11 years ago

Nice! do you use anything to comfirm it or just go off CF? How long has he been in? hubbys going on 9 years i believe, or 10.. haha

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am actually using OPKs this month...I used them the first month and they worked great! I could clearly see when I ovulated :)

I didn't use them for month 2 or 3 of TTC, but decided to use them again this month (4).

I don't really know how to go off CF because I feel like I have it most of the cycle after AF...

The hubby has been in 10 years, he is 30...got in at 18, did active duty...got out for 2 years and then got back in the reserves!

I HOPE SO MUCH THIS IS OUR MONTH!!!

11 years ago

Yeah sometimes you will still have something like that after your period. I usually check early in the morning before i go pee, or later in the day (always before i go pee though) it will seriously look like snot when it's the ewcm (which is when you're most fertile). I didn't know either at first then I really wanted to start learning and finally after a few months i got the hang of it along with how my body works lol.

hubby when in at 18 too, he's 27 now, hes done 2 deployments and a shit ton of "away work" (active duty) :( but now he's home more, he's thinking about getting out but the benefits are just too good to pass up (according to him) so he doesn't know what to do.

11 years ago • Post starter

Ill have to pay closer attention to my CM this month, hopefully not next ;) I know OPKs work for me so I'm happy with that.

Lol oh the benefits. Yeah that's why the hubby joined the reserves and he says he's going to retire out of it!

Are you doing anything special this cycle? Or different?

11 years ago

I am in the same boat as u too.. that's when the big O is coming for me as well!! I had a early M/c in mid-oct. 2012 and now I'm just waiting... throwing BABYDUST at all u ladies and sum for me too!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Did anyone ovulate yet?!

Just got my + OPK an hour ago!!!

11 years ago

@ candychic577... I got one the another day the first time it was super faint, but i took another one this morning and i got a . so i will be testing again tomorrow and Wednesday so I will keep you all updated...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Keep us updated!!!

Baby dust!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo