Community post

Question

Can digital HPT be wrong?

I was wondering if a digital HPT could actually give you a false negative? In my last pic you can see a pink line (especially IRL) then I took a digital yesterday at 12dpo and it said "not pregnant".. is it possible that it could be wrong? with my last pregnancy I never got a full in your face positive until 16dpo

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I don't think I've ever seen a positive digi test in real life! what brand were you using? I looked at your 9 and 11 dpo FRERs and I def think they are +.

11 years ago

I think their sensitivity is a lot higher. Some women won't produce enough HCG to trigger a digital positive until after af is due. Was is FMU maybe it was too diluted as well. I've never taken one and to be honest I am worried lol. I probably won't take one until my hpts are undeniably bright! Then I'd take one just to see the words! Good luck wait a few more days for another digial and I think you do have your BFP :) Congrats!

11 years ago

It was clearblue & today im seriously feeling pregnant but i normal won't get a faint almost standard + til 14 15dpo. I took one flat & even tho it is blue dye which i hate it seems darker.. so I think I might just go to the doctors this week.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

yes all pregnancy test can give a false negative even a blood test at the docs as none of my pregancies have never become pos until i am at least 10 weeks its not over and theres always hope until af comes good luck

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo