Community post

Discussion

anyone been trying for 2 yrs or more out there?

View Full Post

It has been over 2 years of trying for me, I'm currently on lupron till the end of february, which means im in menopause so it kills off my remaining endo. I had surgery at the end of oct 2011 and thats what they found. they did manage to clear my tubes but put me on the lupron to kill off the microscopic endo that they couldn't get.. i don't know what is to happen next, but i know i cannot afford any major fertility treatments as dh insurance doesn't cover it :(.. Just wondering if there are any girls out there who are in my situation, and how do you really stay positive after over 24 months of ttcing? I really want a baby, if its the last thing i do, but financially the road may end soon. im just trying not to think about it.. and pleasedon't tell me its in gods hands and it will happen,because after more than 2 yrs,im tired of getting my hopes up for nothing. yes im a little negative but wouldn't you be after this long.

54 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 54 of 54 Replies

hi aromo, am feeling your pain here. AF just showed up so no happy ending for me this cycle.

its a load of bull when they say you are more fertile after miscarriage, BC etc!!

but i'm trying to remain hopeful. I want a special cookie one day too, but in the mean time might have to make one myself to remind me I am still special!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that I'm back to TTC again. My hard fought for pregnancy got cruelly ripped away from me. It was ectopic and I lost my right tube too.

I'm on a forced break while I recover from the surgery and then it'll be back to the land of fertility treatments.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Dh and I have been TTC since September 2009. I have three children from my first marriage, but we don't have any together and we really want another child.
I had a tubal 10 years ago, and had it reversed in Sept. 09. At that time my tubes were open, Dh's sperm count is great and they told us we had an 80% chance of getting pregnant within the year. Well, it didn't happen..Unfortunately, since then I've had two HSG's done and apparently, my tubes closed back up with scar tissue right at the area where they were reconnected. That really stinks because that only happens in 2% of the cases of tubal reversals. The doctor told me I had less than a 2% chance of getting pregnant without using IVF.
All our labs are perfect, so we plan on starting IVF in January if I still am not pregnant, but we really really hope it will just happen on it's own. Even with insurance, the IVF is going to cost close to $5000 and I hate to spend all that.....

12 years ago

Hello. I'm new to this site so not really sure how this works. I've been trying to conceive for like 4 years. No luck. I went to my dr and she told me that my uterus is small and my cervix is low which could be a problem. I have no insurance so I haven't been able to go to the fertility dr to try that route. I recently came across Fertibellla. It's suppose to be a fertility inhancer. I'm on month 2 now. Hopefully this will be my lucky month. *baby dust* to all :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo