Posts by aromatherapy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

negative hpt at 12 dpo???

so in a nut shell,af is due tomorrow,and no sign of her(usually spot couples days before) did the deed oct 26t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

I'M REALLY OK WITH IT :)

So this is it, this will be my last post ever. 3 yrs ago i started down thee ttc journey and let me tell you i ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

DUMB ASS COMMENTS

this is a page for all of you who have had to deal with comments about ttcing when you have been trying for a ...

33 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

anyone been trying for 2 yrs or more out there?

It has been over 2 years of trying for me, I'm currently on lupron till the end of february, which means im in ...

54 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

WHO KEEPS VOTING - WHEN ITS AN OBVIOUS +....

ok there is some people on here who i think are purposely voting negative in the pregnancy/ovulation gallery a ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

looking for people with stage 3 endo and have been on lupron

i found out through lap surgery that i had stage 3 endo, and was put on lupron for 3 months, im still waiting ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Trying for first one only!!!!! and having trouble

I am going to start a page for women who have been trying long term for their first ever pregnancy.. I have no ...

29 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Endometriosis support, start here...

so my story is this. had lap done a month ago due to the fact hat i hadn't conceived for 2 yrs. they found alo ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

what is LUPRON

so i saw my dr today and he is puting me on lupron for 3 months which btw is not covered by my medical plan, d ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

had lap for endo now what do i do? and what are the success

just had lap done on friday, found out tubes were blocked and alot of endo,tubes are clear now, so when can i ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago