Community post

Question

negative hpt at 12 dpo???

so in a nut shell,af is due tomorrow,and no sign of her(usually spot couples days before) did the deed oct 26th which is around o for me,but i took a frer at 12 days dpo and it was definatly negative. Could i bee pregnant and it still would not register at 12 days dpo? I'm sorta confused....

4 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hpts are most accurate when you are at least 14 DPO. So yes, you could still be pregnant and not have it register at 12 DPO!

13 years ago

Its possible but unlikely with that a first response i took the one 6 days sooner (last pregnancy i lost) it registered a faint bfp and i took a blood test that same day and hcg was only 11 at 13dpo this cycle GIANT BFP i hope that you get your bfp though i know its rough seeing negatives

13 years ago

I am in the same situation..12dpo..took the same test as you this morning and negative.....I have my fingers crossed for the both of us!!!

13 years ago

I took my test this morning at 12 DPO and god a BPN. I am beginning to feel discouraged. I have had many of the pregnancy signs. Sore nipples, being very tired, some smells bother me that did not before, crappy, and irritable. Im praying that all of us get our BFP. I don't even know when I should test again! Any suggestions. my page is under alyssabull

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo