Community post

Discussion

WHO KEEPS VOTING - WHEN ITS AN OBVIOUS +....

ok there is some people on here who i think are purposely voting negative in the pregnancy/ovulation gallery and its really starting to twist my butt!!!! if you are one who is reading this please stop it. the pregnancy tests are obviously postive so why be an idiot and vote negative. another thing is some women on here have been trying for yrs to get a bfp and although it might be faint but obviously there they get voted no and thats not right cuz maybe they have had miscarriages in the past or just been trying for a long time,and you people put it in the back of their head that maybe they are no pregnant or something is wrong with the pregnancy.. all im gong to say is grow up ladies and be honest in the gallery,don't F with peoples feelings on here enough said.....

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Amen sister!!!! I posted my first bfp in january and every once in a while I will go look at it on my page and it got 6 negative votes... I have noticed as well that even the obvious digis with "pregnant" get negative votes!!!!! its infuriating!!! Jealousy and cattiness is not welcomed here.. if your upset go talk to someone about it. Why can't we be happy for each other!?!? some of us HAVE been ttc for many years just like you.. and the least we can do is be happy for each other when there is finally success. Trust me I know how hard it is to see your friends all around you becoming pregnant all the time and they seem to never try but really.. Some of us are ALSO IN YOUR SHOES. So the least you could do is be happy for us... keep your jealousy to yourself!.. end rant.

User Image

12 years ago

i totally agree!!!! this is a place to be honest not a jealous petty person who votes no on a pg test. i have been ttc for 29 months and if i finally got a bfp i think i might think twice about putting it on here now.. just makes me mad that people can be soo cruel and stupid!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Sometimes when voting people press the wrong button.
I did it a few times and is just careless when voting, but I do
go back and vote it again. Sorry. I see those votes and
just think it was a mistake.

12 years ago

i totally agree with you ladies, i just want to say "YOU F'N IDIOT" ...lol i hope one day soon we will be able to see which way ppl are voting and that should stop alot of the jealousy and hatred other's are putting on one another!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo