Community post

Discussion

looking for people with stage 3 endo and have been on lupron

i found out through lap surgery that i had stage 3 endo, and was put on lupron for 3 months, im still waiting 5 weeks after last shot for af to come, anybody out there who can relate to me.. i have been ttcing for over 2 yrs as well

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was on the depo-luperon injections for 6 months, af started about 2 months after last shot. Did you read all the literature? it can make you go into full blown menopause ie.. No more af... I had a hell of a 6 months on it for sure, took me a whole year and a half after the last dose (and 2 bubble babies) to get back to "normal" I was able to get pregnant but as soon as they implanted they stopped forming... ( looked like a bubble) be patient and give it time... Is it possible your pregnant? I was w the first bb before af came back.. Just a thought..

12 years ago

nope not pg i have checked numerous times with internet dip strips,and i also have ovulation dip strips which are showing nothing of a surge what so ever, im really glad there is some one else who has done the lupron,as there is not many people who have and its very hard to relate to... please stay in touch with me. the nightsweats are the worst. i can't sleep in the same room as hubby,im sweating all night, but it has been nice not to have a period, but im also getting impatient as i want to start ttcing again and soon. im 35 soon to be 36 and the clock is ticking....

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo