Community post

Discussion

DUMB ASS COMMENTS

this is a page for all of you who have had to deal with comments about ttcing when you have been trying for a while... People just don't think and I want you to post all the stupid things people have said to you... My first and for most comment is : JUST RELAX AND IT WILL HAPPEN... Feel free to add whatever comment you have come across that people have said to you.

33 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 33 Replies | Last Page

"it will happen as soon as you stop trying"...one of my all time favorites. (insert eye roll here) ha

12 years ago

So, do you have any children?

12 years ago

No children cj thats why its even harder to deal with all of this :(

12 years ago • Post starter

I was told to......stop wearing tampons!!! hahaha I guess tampons affect my egg producing abilities!

12 years ago

I think "just relax and it will happen" is fine since cause it's just what people say when they don't know what advice to give, and it's ok advice, relaxing when ttc is good for you. But it will happen when you stop trying is a LIE! Haha I really just hate when people who have had a baby tell you that you aren't if your symptoms aren't the exact same as theirs were or you'll know you are when their symptoms happen to you. Every body is different!

12 years ago

aroma- I think CJ was saying "so do you have any kids yet?" was one of the comments she gets...not actually asking you if you have any kids.

Katie

12 years ago

The worst comment i received was from a fertility doctor...Of all people!!!

She says after my exam " Are you sure you love ur husband?" I nearly fell off the damn table crying...So jus because i have unexplained infertility must mean I dont love my hubby??? Are you effin kidding me??? We have been married 12yrs and its the best its ever been..I couldnt even bring myself to tell my DH what she had said.. That was the last time I went for help :( Now i jus get my yearly exam and leave it at that...tryin to get the courage to visit another dr..not giving up yet!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Yes, I meant that people will ask me "do you guys have any children yet?" And I never know what to say... just hate it..... and recently on this forum I was told not to use tampons..... seriously I didn't need a lecture about that.... and I hate it when people tell me to just relax and it will happen....... not always for everyone!!!!!!

12 years ago

ok ok so when god said who wants "BIG BOOBS" I went running thinking he said who wants "BIG BRAINS" lol Sometimes I'm just another pretty face ... so another 1 I encountered is from a pregnant client who said really you want to be puking and these huge stretch marks,its really not all it's cracked up to be...UGH yes I want all that and I hate puking but if I had to puke every 5 min. knowing that that meant I was pregnant BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Why dont you just adopt!

#SLAP

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo