Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 189 Replies | Last Page

Hello Girls

I'm new to this site, but not new to the TWW, ugh! I am 4DPO today, O'd on August 21st. Only 6 more days until I start testing...well if I can wait that long, we'll see.

Let's all stay positive and hope we get our BFP this month!

Hoping for a healthy May 2014 baby!

Me-31- MTHFR Compound Hetero, Mild Hypo, "Possible" Endo. Blessed w/14 yo Son SO-37- MFI (count/motility), MTHFR Compound Hetero, Type 1 Diabetic. No Bio Children TTC "OUR" #1 Since November 2011 4/13/13- Natural Miscarriage @ 6W January 2014- 1st RE visit February 2014- Started Femara 5mg ??- IVF/ICSI My Ovulation Chart User Image

10 years ago

Welcome new TTC - buddies! Love all the ladies we got with that positive outlook!

My mother told me yesterday - let it be what will be - when timing is right and God has a plan - when it's time it's time!

Easier said than done tho Mother! Haha (My response)

I really want to have a new little one in my belly. My seven year old is ready for a sister or brother.

This morning isn't too shabby not really feeling too much. My boobs are sore still - but nothing other than not getting much rest the last two nights - I been okay.

Hoping I will be able to share good news with you ladies - this week.

=) Baby Dust!

10 years ago

Me too. Not feeling it today... i still dont go for my coffee n subtle spells of nausea but af cramps. Thick white cm. I usually get it before af. Also im soooo edgy..

My boobs dont feel sore.
I do feel out though... oh well...
I hope we all get our bfp's...
Baby dust and sticky vibes everyone!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

GVMDL7003 - Hey girl you keep positive! I heard that some woman have discharge when being preggo! Don't get discouraged because you never know! My girlfriend she had no thought of being preggo - she had NO I mean NO symptoms at all except a missed period. So you still got a strong possible chance this month! =)

I am a testing addict this month - because I really really believe I am see-ing shadows of a faint line! Altho they aren't really getting any darker - least I don't think so!

Because I don't really know the DAY I o'd on I am really unsure my DPO - the tools here say today I am 11 DPO.

It's frustrating I know I know... for all of us but we just gotta keep trying!

10 years ago

So I have been obsession over weather or not I am PG. Seriously to the point that I have to stop myself from thinking about it.

One ovulation calendar says I o'd from 8/15-819, another one says it was from 8/21 to 8/25. DH and I tried on 8/17 and on 8/25. We honestly only have so much time to try.

Well now I am freaking out. I have taken tests all of which have been neg. The blue ones were all giving me faint lines (which now I know were evap lines), b/c all of the red ones are DEF BFN's!

I guess all I can do now is wait it out until the 3rd to see if the horrible AF comes.

Any tips on staying strong or on ovulation would be great!!

I was fairly certain I o'd on the 20th b/c I had a ton of CM. But now I am even questioning that!

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

Celeste - Finding your O day is hard to me. I really don't have any advice on this because this is something I have struggled with the last few months TTC.

What I did different this month was looking for the CM discharge that forum's say to look for. They say that is a good indicator that your are O-ing.

With that said... that happened for me like CD10 - and I have a 32 day cycle. It too me seems really early - then left me questioning myself this whole cycle of when I O'd.

I am taking test from the Dallor store - and they are red dye and I am getting what I believe to be faint lines...

I am a little obsessive this month - because I just have a feeling...

If not - I will move on to the next month and try again. Be strong! It will happen!

10 years ago

Celeste - Finding your O day is hard to me. I really don't have any advice on this because this is something I have struggled with the last few months TTC.

What I did different this month was looking for the CM discharge that forum's say to look for. They say that is a good indicator that your are O-ing.

With that said... that happened for me like CD10 - and I have a 32 day cycle. It too me seems really early - then left me questioning myself this whole cycle of when I O'd.

I am taking test from the Dallor store - and they are red dye and I am getting what I believe to be faint lines...

I am a little obsessive this month - because I just have a feeling...

If not - I will move on to the next month and try again. Be strong! It will happen!

10 years ago

Mommy and ttc buddies: thank u for the uplifting words!

Mommy: awesome that I still can see the faint lines! I can't wait for you to post your bfp!!!!
Like you I am also obsessing a little this month... My intuition says yes but we know sometimes it fails right?!?

Celeste: I take opk tests from dollar store. I start testing on cd7 and get faint lines. On 8/17-18 the lines were darker than the control line. As well as having the Ewcm I knew I ovulated. Friday prior the ovulation 8/16 I had pink cm. never happened before, that's ovulation spotting from what I read.
I also used preseed this cycle.

Am: little lightheaded, last night was scattered brain ( like when I was prego w my first) I bought frozen yogurt n left store without my cup, forgot my wallet inside the store when I finally retrieved my frozen yogurt... Really.
A little queasy here and there. Still not having my drive for coffee which btw tastes funny when I sip on my dh's coffee. Few oddities that I making me not able to help myself but to be soooo hopeful...

I hope this is the month we all get out bfp's...

Btw my af is due 9/3 like your Celeste.

Super strong baby dust to ALL of us!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

What do you ladies think...

If I am getting faint almost shadowing lines wouldn't they get darker if is to be true?

I have never had this happen to me in my 5 months TTC were there was a questionable thought is that a line?

Give me your honest opinions thank you ladies!

10 years ago

Mommy85 - are you testing with blue or red line tests?

When I use the blue I get faint lines, with the red ones I get no lines.

I hope it means a BFP however :)

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo