Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 189 Replies | Last Page

It is depressing - to try and try and try and get all these what you think might be a positive ... I should of just waited to this weekend. (Croc tears)

I just don't get it. I think if I try my hardest not to worry about it - not obsess over when I BD... when I think I have a symptoms... and live life maybe then it will happen.

I am going to try my hardest next month to not test and just live life without trying so hard.

I will just be supportive of all my TTC ladies - and share stories - advice - and laughs! - You all have been so great!

Love this thread! <3

10 years ago

Rockiespee - I would wait to test till the day of you AF .... You save money and you don't have doubts that maybe you still have a run...

I did a digital today and it's two days till af and tested not pregnant. Huge damper! It's not only depressing but more wonder or could it be I tested to early maybe...

I would of felt much better testing the day after AF if it still hadn't shown then test like I did today - to tease myself more :(

10 years ago

Ok so if we are in this boat again next month we will have a pact to not obsess at all and instead we need just list symptoms like as a matter of a fact and tell a good thing we did for the day...

Rockiespee: cm comparison time now.... Mine was cramy white earlier n now white and stretchy ... Like yours. I'm at 10/11dpo.

I don't remember having symptoms prior in any of my pg... Nausea always hit me after the fact. The last one in march I had no symptoms other than vivid dreams... I wasn't symptom spotting.

One thing I DO believe is obsessing is not good, theoretically we need to relax. Sooooooo next cycle we need to try our hardest to take it easy ... At least try...
( look who is talking the master of obsessing lol )

;o)

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi all! I just wanted to jump in here and introduce myself :) We're NTNPing #3 (we have a 3.5 pink & 16mo blue). I have been having some off-the-wall symptoms but my 2 biggest have been fatigue & gas (TMI, I know lol). I can't get through an entire day at work without forcing myself to walk around to wake up. Anyway, if this is our month, EDD is 5/10, about 2 weeks after our son's birthday :) Baby dust to you all!!

Me: 28, DH: 32 DD: 1/29/10 DS: 4/22/12 DD2: 12/11/14

10 years ago

Welcome macsmommy! When will you be testing?

How are the rest of you ladies feeling anyone testing anymore yet??

Feeling pretty good today. Nothing abnormal. Rash hasn't returned - thankful. No Af yet... Goodness would I be so happy if she didn't but we will see tomorrow!

GL ladies! Baby dust blew your way!!

10 years ago

Mommy85, I tested Monday (9dpo) & yesterday but didn't use FMU and got BFNs :( AF is due on Sunday so I'm hoping I just tested too early! I think I might test one more time on Saturday with FMU and see if I get anything. Glad your rash hasn't popped back up! A mom in my last DDC had PUPPS and it was terrible for her, to the point of getting induced since not being pregnant anymore is the only real "cure" for it.

Me: 28, DH: 32 DD: 1/29/10 DS: 4/22/12 DD2: 12/11/14

10 years ago

I have never heard of a rash being a symptom of pregnancy. When I was Google-ing rash and TTC I came across that PUPPS. I think that is a rash that is most common when you are further along... from what I read...

I know whatever it was ... it sucked!

I tested yesterday - (32-day cycle) I am not due till tomorrow - I used the digital and it said not preggo. My only hope now is that I tested to early and the af will not show!

10 years ago

Sorry I haven't been on in the last couple days!
I have been super sick. Went to the doc this am for this cold and got
A BFP! I couldn't believe it! So like the stubborn me I went
To the rite aid and bought my own. Got a digital positive
And a regular dark as ever positive! I am beside myself
Called my ob and it only puts me at around 3 weeks so still
Have a long stressful journey a head of me! I hope everyone
Else on he gets those BFP's as well! I'm shocked

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

CELESTE!!! Congrats girl! So so so excited for u!

10 years ago

Celeste!!!! So happy for you!!!!
Enjoy the jouney!!!!

Afm: emotional which is odd since im anything but emotional .. had sharp pain on my side (r) last nite but had that last month too and think af is coming. Dont feel as weird as of last week
Coffee not tasting bad anymore but i dont crave it either. Just blah mood.
i have not tested n dont think i will .. just wait until tuesday. But i think im out. Pr never in... think my symptoms were progesterone related. But yes we never give up hope so...

Lets hang in there ladies!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo