Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 189 Replies | Last Page

Mama: that is good news! Keep the witch away!!!!
Fx for u!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning girls!

How are you all doing?

I have been having waves of nausea since last night. This morning I feel very queasy. I either caught a stomach bug, or I'm in fact prego ( I know we all want this option) or I'm the biggest jackass and will have to declare war against my hormones that can't be trusted!!!!

Uggggh!!! Not much to report at my 7dpo. No new symptoms.

Baby dust and sticky vibes to all you !!!

Morning morning ladies!

Last night before bed I felt a nausea spell come over me. Heartburn returned again - noticing it has been off one day and the next it's bad when I notice it bothering me.

Altho, my boobs don't seem to sore today - which scares me because that is the biggest symptom that women complain of when being Prego -

I am constantly thinking I am over thinking everything! This month has been that much worse than any other because my hopes are so high this month to score a BFP!!

I hope we all get our BFP! -

6 more days till Af is supposed to NOT NOT NOT show! =))a

Lets go ladies!

10 years ago

Mommy : welcome to the nausea club lol!
You know, as much as I am bothered because my boobs are not sore I think this is a symptom that may show up a little later. Like implantation bleeding don't occur in every woman.
My first pregnancy my breasts were very sore. I had no clue I was pregnant. And they were even more sore at 6 weeks. Second baby, no symptoms. Really! My angel baby, same thing no symptoms....

Sooooo, cheer up Hun! I think this will be your month too! Sore boobs or not sore boobs!!!

I pray for all of us ladies together in this journey and some others in another forums that are just soooo nice. Believe my friends! We'll get it!!!

Super powerful baby dust and sticky vibes for all of us!

Thank you so much for your encouragement! I love that we have started such a good support system! :)

Today - was good got those sore boobs back this evening... not with touch so much but a aching feeling.

Other than that I just have that FEELING this month is it!

I took another test - and it is still a very faint line there - not really much darker at all. I was doing some comparison to the same brand to others that have tested positive and the line I see on mine is very similar to the ones I am see-ing on theirs...

Any of you test any yet?

10 years ago

I just thought... if this faint line I am see-ing is what I believe it is...

If I bought the digital kind would be say pregnant?

10 years ago

I everyone we had a MMC in September 2012 and this is our first cycle TTC after the D&C. My periods very a few day every month and its killing me not to test my period is due the 27th at the latest. We also are trying for #3. Good Luck to all the other mommies out there!!

10 years ago

Welcome Sarah!

Baby dust to you !!!

Mommy: It depends how sensitive they are. I had a bad experience with those during early stages, wait three days ( if you can) then test again. The line should get darker. Then yes, buy digital.

I think this is the month for u!

I have been cautiously feeling it too.

My nausea was off n on all day. And my boobs got tender, slightly. For few minutes I felt they were so hot... Like burning...
Who knows? I don't have breast soreness. Think I lost a lot if sensitivity after breast feeding first dd. and btw: I am totally for breast feeding. But anyways, boobs don't get thaaaat sore before af...

I'm still turning nose up at coffee... Weird.
But my bleeding / spotting during ovulation made me so hopeful!!!

;o)

I'm out this month ladies. AF showed up bright & early this morning.

On a "good" note, I was able to enjoy a glasses of wine at a friend's wedding this evening! LOL

to you all!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Mamagarri: the arrival of af really stinks but I'm glad you are trying to see the positive. And yes, having fun sipping on wine is a good way to cheer yourself up!
You are not out, you are on!!! Cd#1!!!!
We don't lose hope!!! I am praying for this to be the cycle for you my dear!!!
Baby dust your way!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo