Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 189 Replies | Last Page

I think i will be right behind u
having cramps and pressure.
No symptoms n i am not having aversion to my decaf coffee...

Fx next cycle is the one for all of us

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

I Am Out Too Af Is Due Tomorrow Im 16 Dpo Tested This Morn With A Bfn.

Next= Cycle #2

10 years ago

I didnt test but i know af is coming... tuesday the latest but i bet af will be here today or tomorrow ... blah...

We will get it next month.
but we need to relax. We have a pact!!!

We can chart our o days n cheer ea other up. Bd on key days then take chill pill during tww.

I swear i will ignore any possible symptom i may have next month. I wont test either.

Ok, i usually o on cd10/11. I will post opk test when i get a positive next month. Usually 27 day cycle. Once i get that witch i log my numbers...

Try to enjoy the long weekend girls!

Ok Ladies I've Officially Lost It I Posted A Pic Of My Dollar Store Test And When I Took The Test This Morn I Saw A Line Move Up The Stick And Then Disappear Now A While Later I See Something My Hubby Saw It Too.

Look At It Please I Don't hink It's Positive Cause I Feel Some Af Cramps But I Do Not Think Im Crazy There Is Something There.

10 years ago

I left a comment and voted!
I do see a faint line yay!!!
So happy for you!!!

3rd day in my new cycle. My cycles are on point 32-day cycles. I been thinking that if I don't make it this month next month I will go buy a basal temp - and try to learn about it.

What do you ladies think... I was on the Mirena for 5 years. Had it removed in March this year. Starting my 6th cycle TTC with no luck. Do you think maybe I am not ovulating? Do you see your OB for that?

Lets not forget about our pack this month ladies! No testing till day of AF if it hasn't shown.

10 years ago

H there ladies. Just checking in. Not much new for me today. I think I'm out this month again, but we'll see.

Rockiespee- I voted positive on your HPT test, I saw a line, hope it gets darker for you! Please keep us updated and post your next test please. : )

Myself I don't trust my tests after the recommended time to read, I have seen some nasty evaps on Wondfo's. I think I might stop using Wondfo's and switch to dollar store or Walmart brand.

Mommy- I would highly recommend you start taking you temp. It's said to be the best indicator to confirm ovulation. I use FF (fertility friend), they have GREAT tutorials to get you started. I wish I would have done this much earlier! I have a BBT chart on here if you want to look. My other charts are on my FF account though.

Remember you can have a LH surge on a ovulation test, but never actually ovulate. Very important to check other signs to pinpoint and confirm ovulation: CF, CP, BBT, etc.

I use clearblue fertility monitor. I love it bc there is no guessing on darkness of lines. It's either low, high or peak.

Your OB can do a blood tests to check hormones to see if you ovulated that month. But it's a time specific test, usually CD21. They say not to worry about getting pregnant until after 1 full year of trying if your under 35, or 6 months of trying if 35 yrs old or older. Unless you have certain concerns or health issues.

I would temp a couple cycles, evaluate them, and if you feel something is not right, see your OB.

Since your on CD3, I would start temping now. They say to start on CD1, but your close.

Good luck and please feel free to ask me questions.

Baby dust to everyone who is still in their TWW!

Me-31- MTHFR Compound Hetero, Mild Hypo, "Possible" Endo. Blessed w/14 yo Son SO-37- MFI (count/motility), MTHFR Compound Hetero, Type 1 Diabetic. No Bio Children TTC "OUR" #1 Since November 2011 4/13/13- Natural Miscarriage @ 6W January 2014- 1st RE visit February 2014- Started Femara 5mg ??- IVF/ICSI My Ovulation Chart User Image

10 years ago

Hello!! Thanks for the invitation. This will be the first forum topic I follow. I just had egg retrieval today for my first (and hopefully only) IVF cycle. When we conceive from this we would be looking at a May 25th due date. In in Southern California, I'm curious what areas others are in. Well, I will be hoping the best for you and watching for updates!!

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Me and dh had a miscarriage May 2012 at 6 weeks. First miscarriage . Been ttc ever since. I have two children and one step kid we have no kids in common. I'm hoping this month we get a bfp. Today is my ovulation day what I've used this month ttc is mucinex, fertiltea, (which I stopped the tea it was making my period long) opk kits and taking prenatal vitamins . Fx! To all of us;)

10 years ago

Welcome to new ladies!

Baby: great explanation on ovulation
i will yemp this cycle but oretty sure im ovulating as blazing positive lines n ewcm. My af is due on tuesday!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo