Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 189 Replies | Last Page

I get sleepy during the day and at night after putting my girls in bed my wheels start turning, ugh!!!
I felt my breasts a little sensitive off and on, still have the weirdest feeling in my stomach, not interested in coffee, not hungry, so anxious and impatient ...
I wish I would just cave in and test tomorrow at 10dpo and get this out of my system... Like I need to know yay or nay, u know?!? Not sure if I can take one more week of this.
But on the other hand bfn's are such bummers. My last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage I tested early and got at least 3 or 4 bfn's then a faint bfp two days before af was due.
But I guess I have such built up expectations that I'm afraid to go through the bfn's...
Ugh me and my late nite rambling...

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning girls!

At 10dpo and woke up without the nausea I was having since 7dpo. Needless to say I'm depressed thinking it was just progesterone related but trying to stay positive. Not much to report as of this morning. My tummy doesn't feel weird as it has been the past three days and I am quite confused and kind of would like the nausea back so I can feel more hopeful... But let's see how the day goes. I'm still not craving my coffee, the switch is still off... Not hungry still. Breasts sometimes slightly tender but only when I touch. I'm noticing more white / yellowish (subtle yellow) cm discharge, but I think is normal during my cycles to have increased cm pre af.
Feeling sad. I think I was more hopeful this month as I tried new things such as preseed... And had that ovulation spotting..

How are you all feeling?
Mommy: are you testing with fmu today? Praying for you...

Baby dust and sticky vibes

Good Morning Ladies:

Well even though today I am around 8dpo or so and it is still too early to test, I couldn't help it and POAS AGAIN!.

I had very very faint lines show up (but I am still convinced they are evaporation lines) I am now using dollar store brand tests because it is obvious I have a problem. So now I am going "well they are dollar store tests, how accurate can they be" lol

I am going to convince myself to take a break from testing and not try again until this weekend. However I am starting to doubt that this is our month.

CVMD - don't get your hopes down yet. I haven't any nausea. With my first daughter I was sick all the time from the very beginning. However, my breasts are sore to the touch. They feel full and almost like someone has punched me in there.

Mommy85 - are you testing today with FMU?? I am anxious to hear :)

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone :)

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

Celeste: $store tests are the ones I use too. I do like them a whole lot!!!

I haven't tested yet because I want to hang on to hope and not be bummed out with a bfn...
I ovulated on cd10/11 so I'm 9/10 dpo, still early...
Both of my opk pictures taken on cd10/11 both lines are dark but Sunday cd11 was darker than control line.

My head feels heavy from all the thinking I've been doing lately!!!

Ok ladies: we need some bfp's here!!!!

Baby dust everyone

Good Morning Ladies, I Broke Down And Tested Last Night AndI tTook A Pic And Thought I Could See An Out Line Of A Line I Tried Uploading It But It Didn't WRkr Then Again This Morning And Bfn Ugh I Am 12 Dpo And My Hopes Are Sad. NY Af Is Due In 5 Days This Is Still My First Cycle Since Copper Iud Removal But All This AcnE Had Me hoping. Good Luck And Baby Dust To all

10 years ago

Hi ladies! - I have not been on here at all today. I left the house early this morning after dropping off my son at school and stayed busy!

Last night was HORRIBLE! I have no idea what this could be but I broke out in some kind of a rash. I mean like... whelps all down the front on my thighs to the tops of my feet and the palms of my hands were itching like CRAZY! I can't figure for the life of me what that was all about - I thought I got poison ivy or something - but when I woke up this morning it was all gone!

Maybe I thought I am stressing myself out this week about these faint lines on these test... goodness I don't know!

I am feeling pretty norm today. No symptoms at all really.

I haven't taken any more test - today ... waiting. I got three more days till the best time to test!

Miss ya ladies today! :)

10 years ago

Mommy: rashes are signs of pregnancy right?
OMG I am sooo excited for you!
Celeste: I hope those faint lines turn darker... Red dyes don't give a lot of evap lines as the blue dyes right?
again im no expert but I am so excited and fired up for bfp's!
afm, no symptoms. little nausea in the morning but that was it. Had cramps but I think it was for #2 LOL
and feel like im coming down with a cold. feel my throat a little sore... I bet all stress related!
Wishing all of us tons of baby dust!

Are they really... Ya think ya think....??? (thinking face) that would be awesome! Goodness I hope I hope!

You mentioned getting a cold... I think that is a pretty good indicator of a + girl in your near future! I read a lot that women tend to feel like cold symptoms...

Do you think I should go buy a ditgi? or wait till my af is due?

10 years ago

Ok Ladies I need your help:

I uploaded three images can you please give me feedback..

1. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=167759

2. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=167758

3. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=167765

I'm going nuts.. if you invert you can def tell (or atleast I can and today my breasts are sore as hell ...lol

ugh...

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

Celeste i can't open the links !! Are the pics on your page??? I'm going to add I as a friend maybe I will see it this way...
Mommyyyyyyy: I would insist on the red dyes. Because if u are a late or slow hgc it may not show. Or buy it now n use it when af is due.
I can't stand af!!!!

I would loooooove another healthy little girl!!!!
;o)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo