Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 189 Replies | Last Page

Mommy85 -

This is our 3rd month trying. With my first daughter is was BOOM done. (let me mention she was with a previous man not my now husband)

This time it just hasn't happened. This is the first month however I tracked my fertal days. So I guess that is why I am freaking out a bit more.

We only have weekends to try sometimes not even that so I am hoping and praying we are positive.

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

Hi Ladies I Am Trying For A May 2014 Baby As Well. I I Early In My CycleAnd O'd The 14Th Or 15Th. I Am Now About 9Dpo And Am Trying So Hard Not To Test. Are You Guys Having Any Symptoms

10 years ago

Celeste - When you want something so bad it seems you start to obsess over it - and read into things that really isn't important.

I am in this TWW and it plain SUCKS! If this month goes by then my husband and I will be going on for our 6th cycle.

Welcome Rockiespee! Baby dust sent your way - are you having any symptoms?

I really haven't up to these last two days - my boobs are sore - my hunger today has been different - that's about it for me. I have already tested a few times and got faint lines. I am waiting on my period not to show - I have got about 8 days!

Good luck!!

10 years ago

I Swear I Did But Now They're Going Away My Boobs Are Fine But That Has Never Been An Early Sign For Me. They Look A Little Bigger Though. I Am Really Happy The Past Two Days But Before That A Total Crazy Women I Had Acne But It's Gone Away. Not Too Interested In Sex But When WeDo I Reach.Orgasm Really Fast. I Want To Test But Can't Stand A Bfn Waiting Till 11Dpo What Hpt Is The Best To Buy. And Congrats On Your Faint Positive.

10 years ago

Loving the fact that my ttc buddies are not letting anyone in this group lose hope!!!!
Great!!!
You are terrific!
Mommy: it has been since sept of last year. Then conceived in march, mmc in may. We have been trying ever since.
And soon, ALL of us will get our bfp!!!

Welcome to the new ladies!!!!
Baby dust and sticky vibes to us

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Welcome rockiespee!

Im 6dpo today and been thinking that i could start testing by next weekend ... my af is due 9/3.
I ovulated 8/17-18.

Not a whole lot going on to report but here it is:
Had a cup of red raspberry leaf tea every other day. From af until right b4 O. Made me suuuuuper crampy and thats why i didnt drink everyday..
Had pink cm (ovulation spotting) on 8-17 never in my life i had that... - possibly from the rrl tea? Who knows..
then after ewcm my cm has been watery or dry. Yoday increased and i feel wet but lotiony kind.
Have not had that desire to drink my coffee specially in the morning since tuesday i think. Odd for me. I drink coffee everyday. Ok decaf since march but still my decaf n half n half is like brushing my teeth in the morning.
Instead im drinking milk. Odd.
had a little cramping here and there, vivid dreams the past two nights with pregnant woman. But im not fatigued for the most part n i have decreased appetite ... weird. But breasts are just a little fuller- normal for me- and not sore...
while my few symptoms give me enough hope, i sometimes talk mysrlf out it because it could be just due to progesterone .. but since we here never lose hope, we will continue to cheer up and support each other in this group, every step of the way :o)

Welcome rockiespee!

Im 6dpo today and been thinking that i could start testing by next weekend ... my af is due 9/3.
I ovulated 8/17-18.

Not a whole lot going on to report but here it is:
Had a cup of red raspberry leaf tea every other day. From af until right b4 O. Made me suuuuuper crampy and thats why i didnt drink everyday..
Had pink cm (ovulation spotting) on 8-17 never in my life i had that... - possibly from the rrl tea? Who knows..
then after ewcm my cm has been watery or dry. Yoday increased and i feel wet but lotiony kind.
Have not had that desire to drink my coffee specially in the morning since tuesday i think. Odd for me. I drink coffee everyday. Ok decaf since march but still my decaf n half n half is like brushing my teeth in the morning.
Instead im drinking milk. Odd.
had a little cramping here and there, vivid dreams the past two nights with pregnant woman. But im not fatigued for the most part n i have decreased appetite ... weird. But breasts are just a little fuller- normal for me- and not sore...
while my few symptoms give me enough hope, i sometimes talk mysrlf out it because it could be just due to progesterone .. but since we here never lose hope, we will continue to cheer up and support each other in this group, every step of the way :o)

Thank You!! And Yes I Have Been Drinking Milk So Much too Still Drinking My Coffee Though. I Am 9Dpo And Think I Will Break Down And Test In The Morn Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Hpt To buy.. My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Test Yet So I Did Poas A Few Times Already In Secrete Lol. We Had My Copper Wire Iud Removed July 26Th And Had One Normal Period. I Do Ovulate Earlier Than Most Women I Always Have. I Don't Know If That's A Good Thing Or Not. So Any Advice On A Good Hpt For 10Dpo?

10 years ago

I have been using the dollar store ones. I read the reviews on them and everyone says they do the job. I have yet to test positive enough to the point were I am sure of it by using them. The only complaint I really see on them is that if it is positive it's really light.

Rockiespee- How long is your cycle?

10 years ago

They Used To Be 26-28 Days Every Other Month. But That Was When I Had The Copper iud. I'M Still In My First Cycle Since Removed But Im Thinking It'll Be 28.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo