Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 189 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!

How are you all feeling?

I'm definitely losing it! I'm so obsessed that last nite I was restless. Had a dream that I can't remember what it was but remember being grumpy by not dreaming and having a sign for pregnancy.

I was nauseous off and on yesterday. Thought it could be a good sign. Then of course after my readings it also says that progesterone levels peak at 7dpo. So, I feel bummed out. I'm not nauseous yet today. Had gas too but I suspect that dairy can cause it too. Have a bit of a sore throat and my crampings are very mild. Not like af though. Boobs feel a little bigger and slightly tender - just a bit.

Still no implantation bleeding or spotting.... I never had that in other pregnancies but unconsciously I look out for it, even though I never had that either but other women have...

Don't know what to make out of this whole thing. I wish I had a sign from above. Or earlier this week I dreamed about pregnant women.. But again, this can also be so psychosomatic ...

Sorry for the rambling... Needed to get this out of my chest and get back to my bubbly personality... I feel emotionally heavy these days. All pumped up and then down. Should I trust my intuition - yes, always a good idea. But I am guarded in trusting my hormones because Pms symptoms can mimick pregnancy so close that scares me...

Baby dust and sticky vibes!!! I hope we all get our bfp's!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Ladies ladies ladies! I slept like poo last night! Crappy sleepless rest! The night before I slept so good. Could it be could be a symptom.

This weekend I will know for sure if it is the month for me! I am so excited for it to hurry and get her so I can for sure know and tell everyone - I just have that feeling this month!

mamagerri - You got this - I have good feelings for you that you are going to get this + real soon.

GVMDL7003 - STILL NO COFFEE... I think that is pretty good symptom considering you drink it on a reg. - I have heard other ladies talk about implantation bleeding too - so I been checking too... but notta.

So... I am trying my hardest not to test anymore than I already have this month - and wait till Saturday - I just want to take a test and have no doubts! - I should by this time I think...

10 years ago

Hi gals
I'm new and this is our second cycle and i'm 6dpo. Just a few more days before testing now.

Tested on 5dpo last time - tortured myself! Won't make that mistake this time.

Baby dust!

10 years ago

Mommy: i sipped on hubby's coffee and it didn't taste right.
Had a little nausea off and on but mild episodes so far. It was worst yesterday... My breasts are full but not sore so I think I'm out...
No implantation bleeding, I have some moisture down there and wets panties but nothing like tons of cm. seems more creamy and stretchy than anything else. I have decreased appetite for now and is just weird. I am not hungry... Maybe because I'm obsessing so much...

I read that implantation bleeding is not that common and does not happen with all of us. I never had it... But I want it now, isn't that crazy?!?
We will see my dear! I hope and pray we all get our bfp's !!!

Welcome Nicole!

Hi Ladies! I Took AHpt And Got A Bfn I AmTrying To Stay Positive I Am Pretty Sure I Am 10Dpo Today Not 11Dpo. Boobs Are Not Sore At All A Little More Nipple Sensitivity But I Could Be Imagining It. Cervix Seems Higher And A Little Soft I Am 7 Days Before Af. TMI But When Husband And I Went To Have Sex Last Night I Was So Tight It Could Barely Fit. We Had To Get It Very Wet. I Have Been An Emotional Wreck I've Been Crying Off And On All Day. I Bought The First Response 6 Day Sooner Test So I Have One More I Will Wait 2 Days And Take It Again. Any Insight For Me?? I Am Really Broke Out Again ReallybBroke Out For Me Normally That Is. I Usually Break Out The Day Before Af.

10 years ago

One More Thing My Hands Have Been Getting Numb Very Easily Almost Every morning

10 years ago

One More Thing My Hands Have Been Getting Numb Very Easily Almost Every morning

10 years ago

Hang in there rockiespee! I have been having crazy acne throughout this cycle too but only have it before af. Sling is clear from af to week before af. This month as I said lots of breakout - stress?
I think I would wait it out but if u can't wait don't be in despair as you may get a late bfp. Don't lose hope.
I'm freaking out myself!!! The anxiety is being very cruel.
Sticky vibes and baby dust

Hello ladies. I am 6DPO ~ I have been having light cramping , but mostly a fluttering feeling for the last two days ~ I Ovulated on Aug. 19th. Staying Positive that we all test POSITIVE this month

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome Kelika!
That's the energy we like!
Baby dust!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo