Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 189 Replies | Last Page

Celeste: to me is a positive!!!!!!!!
Omg I am so happy for u!!!!!
Praying for the line to get darker!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

CVMD - thank you!! I am so praying that this time
Next week they get darker!! I'm still nervous! I will
Take a digital if/when the nasty af comes!

How are you feeling?? I know we are due for
Af around the same time

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

Af due 9/3

Stay Away from us!!!!

We never lose hope right?!?

Hello Ladies I Read That Your Cervix Feels Velvety In Early Pregnancy Does AnyonEs Here Feel Velvety???

Mine Does And A Little Soft But Then Form Toward The Back Im Not Sure If It's A Symptom Or Cause My Cervix Is Always A Little Lower.

Any Info On Cervix Feel PositioN Of Softness Please Also What Your Cm Is Lime.

10 years ago

Omg I Always Use My Phone On This Site And It Caps My Letters And Auto Correct Is Often Wrong. I Guess I Need To Proof Read More.
Baby Dust Baby Dust!! :-)

10 years ago

Yay! I see that faint line Celeste! I am so relieved to see it for my sake because I think it is very similar to my test results. Doesn't it just DRIVE you crazy??!! I wish it would just be dark enough to the point were we weren't questioning our self!

I slept much better last night then I did the night before with that strange rash I broke out into. It was the most bazaar thing that I have ever experienced. I never had poison ivy before - my husband is highly allergic to it and he didn't have any rash - so I knew it couldn't be that - It was just crazy weird.

Not to mention very miserable - but all gone by morning. Hot at touch on those parts of my body...

Tho I did a google search - and I ran into something called PUPPS - It is something that pregnant women do get when carrying large babies or twins or triplets!

Could you imagine!!!!??? I would freak out - but I would be happy.

Anyways Ladies - I got two days left and I think that it is hopeful to my AF will NOT show and I will be able to post a BIG DARK two lined test!

I feel we are going to see a lot of these this month!

10 years ago

Promising!!!!!

Yes, we are going to see lots of two lines!!!

Amen to that!!!

Afm; weird cramps this morning. Like af is coming .. Nausea last nite for a little bit and nothing this morning, was very tired too but ok now. Had backache this morning, wondering if witch is coming sooner than next Tuesday .. Ugh...
Some sharp pain earlier too. Little late for implantation huh? I'm at 10/11 dpo.
If af does not come before Sunday I will test by then

Today has been okay. I did go buy a digital test (clear blue) ... not pregnant. Maybe it isn't my month. I have two days till AF - I still hope that it doesn't come. I am little down now but it will be okay. Keeping my head up and still trying to see the bright side.

10 years ago

Mommyyyyyyyyyy!!! Im sorry babe. I want to cry now... i dont believe it. Must b wrong! You are not out until that witch shows. And if is the case, we will continue next month. My af is due on tuesday. Im cramping off n on all day and i would not b surprised if that witch shows up early.
Had headache too which is a good indication that she must b around the corner.

Until af comes u are not out! And if she comes for us here, we will help each other pick up the pieces and we will do it all over again. Right girls????

Now: one think i will do next cycle is start temping! Im sure ttc buddies will help us read the lines... and: would love to learn how to check the cervix. I know i know, at my age and clueless in checking cervix?!?

Rockiespee: i need a step by step!!!!

Hang in there girls!!! We dont lose hope!

Today I Am 13 Dpo. I Should Have Not Tested All Those Other Days And Started Testing Today But I Couldn't Help Myself. Af Is Due The 31-1St. I Made My Hubby Promise To Not Let Me Even Start Testing Till 13Dpo Next Cycle. With My Son I Knew 3Days Before Af With A Digital And Dip Strip Showed A Very Very Faint Line. And With My Daughter 2 Days Past Af Due Date.

My Cm Is WhiteAnd Creamy And Sometimes Stretchy And Clear Whitish. I Do Remember Having A Lot Of Cm In My Other Pgs But That Was 15 And 5 Years Ago. I Am 31 Husband Is 30 I Am Still Holding On To Hope Tomorrow.Is 14 Dpo Then 2 To 3 More Days To Af Should I Just Wait To Are If She Comes??

I Would Live To Be Able To Compare Cm (Yucky I Know) With People PG And Not Pg.

Love And Baby Dust!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo