Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 556 Replies | Last Page

vm1980, i am so sorry that ovulation didnt come. Did you ask the doctor?

9 years ago

Hoping that you still follow this thread, I just wanted to share that if AF comes I am starting clomid for having an IUI. I guess I need some support as I am about to collapse.....
Unfortunately I am always in the side of bad statistics...We are among the 20% of the couples that have unexplained infertility, every month there is a chance of 20% to conceive... we are on the 80% (noting that this statistics have gotten worsen as we got older!), 10-20 % of pregnancies end in miscarriage, the only pregnancy we had one year ago, ended with miscarriage on 12th week, chances of pregnancy increase after the miscarriage, didnt work for us!
I just pray this time that IUI will work for us and be in the 20% side of success.

until next cycle, just hoping for the miracle to have a BFP, so that IUI will not be necessary
...and for all of you I wish Merry Christmas, hoping that next Christmas we will all have our babies in our arms!

9 years ago

Oh Kethryes I know just how you feel. We finally got our good statistic, I hope you get yours soon!! Did AF come okay? Have you had your IUI yet?

9 years ago

Hi shelob, i am so glad everytime you get in touch! I really have appreciated all your support!
I just finished the clomid round and the scan showed me more than 3 follicles matured. Although the doctor told me that i am ready to ovulate, she told me to go for a next scan on monday, and in the meanwhile to intercourse. I have suspected that she might have told me for the iui just to relax us and she is not planning to perform the iui, at least this cycle. I wll know tomorrow for sure, but if this is the truth, i have regretted that i found out her secret method! At the last visits i was very emotional, starting crying, not being able to talk with her. She started being very strict with me, telling me that i should stop being stressed and feel depressed, and that i will definitelly get pregnant as we both have no problem. That helped me and i think i feel more relaxed. The only problem is that this weekend s intercourse was somehow painfnul due to the dryness caused by the clomid.
Tell us about you, how are you going, and how big you are... When delivery is expected? All my best wishes for you and your baby! Keep in touch dear!

9 years ago

Aw so pleased I have helped some!

Well I have big news that I obviously haven;t shared here...my son is born!! It was rather a big drama. I ended up spending a couple of weeks in hospital before he was born as I went into "threatened" preterm labour at 33 weeks. They stopped it then but I ended up delivering at 35 weeks 5 days. Ir was a traumatic birth in which I came veery close to having a c-section due to him becoming distressed. He was not in good shape when he arrived but recovered quickly. He is a month old now! It is hard work but we love him so much!! I will never forget how hard we wored to get him.

That is great news about your folliclrs!!! Glad you are a bit more relaxed. I really hope this works!!! With the dryness, have you tried preseed? It is a lovely lubricant!!! We mostly used it externally. I am spoiled for all other lubricants now.

9 years ago

Congratulations shelob!!! My best wishes for your baby!!! Give him my kisses!
Thank you for your support, as about the lubricants, i forgot to ask the doctor and she didnt suggest it by her own. I guess sometimes these forums are more expertized than the doctors!
I am very happy with your news! I ll come back tomorrow for the scan news!

9 years ago

This is my first cycle on clomid. Af showed up on the 8th after being late 5 days with lots of pregnancy symptoms. Hoping for lots of baby dust this cycle.

Background: Pcos, husband is normal, this is our 8th cycle trying with cycles lasting +/- 40 days.

I feel like this has been a long and grueling process. If we don't get a bpf this cycle, we are thinking of taking a break from ttc.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone else!!!

9 years ago

Hi sleepyanise. What methods are you using to work out when ovulation is? Was the cycle with late AF a clomid cycle? You often get lots of pregnancy symptoms on clomid due to the higher progesterone so unfortunately you have to expect more of that.

Sorry to hear this has been a tough journey for you. We did 7 cycles of clomid, none successful. Were booked in for IVF/ICSI when we got pregnant two cycles after stopping clomid! I have PCOS too. So don't give up hope :)

9 years ago

Goodluck sleepyanice! I wish you the best for this cycle!
Afm, i had iui performed today. This tww will be hard!

9 years ago

This is our first cycle on clomid. Switched to a new obgyn beginning of December because the old one didn't want to help us out. She told us that we should start saving for ivf or adoption because we wouldn't get pregnant any other way.

I am doing dip strip opks to see when I'm ovulating. I know they say that they dont work for women with pcos but I have not had an issue with them for the last 3 cycles. I have an appointment on the 19th to see if the clomid has done anything to help ovulate. I have had positive ops but I haven't gotten a bfp so doc isn't 100% sure I'm ovulating right.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo