Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 556 Replies | Last Page

So the last time I posted I was getting ready to have surgery, unfortunatly it got delayed almost a month due to bad weather. I had my surgery last week to remove my right tube because it had filled with fluid and was damaged beyond repair. They suspected endo was the cause. When I woke up from surgery my nurse told me there was no endo and both tubes looked great! I experienced a miracle. My body had healed itself since having the HCG. I'm feeling extremly hopeful again about having a baby and can't wait to start trying again! I just want to give all of you hope. Miracles do happen if its meant to be. Keep praying.

10 years ago

I Give all the Glory to God Almighty for your miracle. Baby dust to you.

User Image

10 years ago

i have been ttc for 4 years this month after m/c and im in my TWW right now hoping for a BFP !!! this was my first round of clomid ,, i am supposed to go today and pick up my next round( 50 mg cd 3-7) but i think im going to wait .. im having pinching like feeling and lots of cm ,, this morning it was a light yellow color not sure if this is normal or not ,, and im moddy as heck ... im a POAS addict so i dont want to test just yet ,,my charts say im 1DPO but i think i O'd earlier than my chart says IS THIS POSSIBLE ON CLOMID ????

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hi there. Those pinching feelings, lots of cm and the yellow colour are all common when on clomid. I had them all 7 of my cycles on clomid!! I felt I was pregnant for sure a number of times, but no :( Clomid can cause you to have an increase in progesterone as it makes you ovulate better than without, and hence all those wonderful symptoms! I have just had my first non-clomid cycle in many months and it is amazing how symptom free I have been!!! Stupid progesterone...

I had a look at your chart but you are missing the first half of the temps so can't tell when you ovulated. As for when you ovulate on clomid, I ovulated around my normal average every cycle but it was just more consistent. Some people find they ovulate earlier, some later. Really depends on how irregular your cycles are usually. When I looked at hundreds of charts on fertility friend it seemed that most women ovulate around CD17 when on clomid. Of course it can be entirely different for everyone.

I hope your signs are good ones and that this works for you!!! We are nearing the 2 1/2 year TTC mark and that is hard enough to cope with. IVF is coming up for us now later this year.

10 years ago

yes i missed the first half of bbt waiting for it to get here by mail, it should be much better next time around if BFN, im only doing 3 cycles of clomid , today i am having lots of pelvic pain ,, i need to see my dr soon . we have been ttc for 4 yrs ,, i wish you all the best on your journey with ivf ,,, baby dust to you

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Just checking in to see how everyone is.

I got the dreaded morning sickness from week 7 until week 15. I'm now 17 weeks in and morning sickness free.

I can't remember if I've mentioned it before, but I can confirm I'm NOT having twins.

I have much faith that everyone here will achieve their dream of becoming a mother via whatever means necessary.

Sending you all lots of love and most importantly and

User Image

10 years ago

MammaD, that is wonderful news after your surgery. Fingers toes and every other crossable body part imaginable is crossed that you get your

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Courtly good to hear from you!!! Glad you had such bad morning sickness - it is a great sign!!! I hate being sick but I would be immensely relieved if I got morning sickness next time round, then I would be less concerned about miscarriage.

We are not doing so well at the moment. Our most recent semen analysis came back terrible. But, this bumped us up onto the waiting list for IVF and now we have a timeline for it. Looks like it will be October or November. I just really hope it works.

10 years ago

Hey Shelob, sorry to hear things aren't going so well. Have you ever tried IUI? I am starting letrozole today so we will see how this works. Supposedly it has less side effects than Clomid. My Dr. also put me on a thyroid medicine. My husband still hasn't done an SA. He has been wanting to but his schedule is always so crazy and we had to put our dog down this week (he was dying of cancer) so having a SA hasn't exactly been a priority.
I think he has anxiety about it but I am going to make sure it happens next week. Our Dr said if it comes back low we will try IUI and then IVF if that dosent work but I don't think we will do IVF. Its just too expensive.

10 years ago

Hi MammaD29. We haven't done IUI and apparently it won't work for us due to sperm motility issues. They said they can't just do regular IVF for the same reason. We need ICSI. I definitely recommend getting SAs done! I think all guys have anxiety about it. For us the first two rounds of IVF will be fully funded. Ffter that, lots of money!!!

I have read a little about letrazole. I hope it works for you!! I found clomid symptoms okay but was definitely happy when I stopped it!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo