Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies!!!

Yay for the new Forum Page! Lucky 13!

Special to all those who got their , I wish you all a !!!

Extra Special to those of still trying!!!

AFM: I had my 11 days of Injectables, then lastnight around midnight, I had my first ever Trigger Shot! DH & I go in on Monday for our first ever IUI. When I had my US yesterday my Dr, my DH & I were all surprised to see TWO HUGE Follicles, since two days before that I only had one nice sized one. My Dr likes that there is only one Follicle. However, having two will increase our chances! So...

I will keep you all informed with what's going on with me.

Felurian, I've never really charted before. I am clueless when it comes to charting / temping, etc.

Good luck to us

10 years ago

Fertility yoga update!

Hi, Ladies - I had my first fertility yoga class tonight. Turns out, I was the only one in the class, so I had the extra bonus of very personalized instruction. We talked first about our backgrounds, particularly my ttc journey.

The class was about an hour long, and was essentially a series of deep stretches. Breathing (deep, cleansing breaths) was the focus, which helps you relax into the poses. The goal is to bring as much blood flow into your lower abdomen as possible, while stretching your hips and strengthening your pelvic floor.

I have some experience with yoga, so I was comfortable with the poses, and the stretches were great, particularly when she would come by and adjust me. As with all yoga classes, it ended with several minutes of meditation in "corpse pose." I definitely felt more relaxed after this class.

There is no class next Sunday, but I'll return in 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

Just a note: I never would have found this if I hadn't been curious about yoga since it is at a baby center (which I wouldn't have otherwise looked at since I don't yet have a baby!). Do some searches online to see if you have classes available in your area.

10 years ago

If anyone likes a good squinter, I'd love some opinions:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test135695

I am 10 DPO and this is FMU at 7:45 am (if you don't count my trip to the bathroom at 4:30am). There is a very strange white line where the test line would be...I've not seen this before. I've seen indents, shadows and even pink evaps on these, but never a white line. So strange!

Also, my chart seems to be going triphasic, but time will tell if that trend continues.

Thanks Ladies!

10 years ago

Today I'm CD18 (5 dpo) and sensitive nips. My temps also staying up - is this a good sign that my progesterone levels are working finally as they should? Just don't know what to expect with taking clomid for the first time - normally don't get any symptoms in my cycle at all. (Feel as though I'm becoming slightly obsessive and watching for any little sign as I so want this to work!)

Lilith - I don't think my screen resolution is good enough for your pic as I can't see the white line.

User ImageBWH! Clomid 50mg cycle 1 TTC #1 since Nov 2011

10 years ago

Thanks Ms.K. I have been so caught up with work and morning sickness i can't get on here as much as i would like to.

10 years ago

Proud mom- I know what you mean I'm exhausted, moody, cravings, and sore nipples.

Smee29- I hope this is your cycle. I got all the symptomson my first round of Clomid. Crazy enough the second round no symptoms and we have baby lol.

Lithil- I didn't see the white line I don't think I can zoom in that far. When are you going to test again?

Pregnancy yoga sounds so fun.

Me I'm haning in there I feel asleep at work again.I'm blessed to go through this though. I'm praying for all of you. That this is your cycle.

KT

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck to all the ladies this cycle. I would ask a special request. On Saturday I started having diarrhea and running a fever. I called my doctor and was told to focus more on fluids since food would not go down. I'm just really nervous bc my previous miscarriages stated off with diarrhea. My husband thinks it was a bug. He started having diarrhea last night and this am. I'm hoping he is right. I'm feeling a little better but still really weak. I'll go in Friday for a check up for peace of mind. Just wanted this pregnancy to go smoothly. But their are bumps in the road already:( trying to stay positive.

Ashley

10 years ago

Hi Ashley

Sorry to hear you're unwell. I can't even imagine what your feeling, but all you can do is take it a day at a time. We're all with you.

User ImageBWH! Clomid 50mg cycle 1 TTC #1 since Nov 2011

10 years ago

Ktindall, i have all of those too and man is everybody feeling my raft everyday. Lol

10 years ago

Well, I tested again this morning and saw a very faint line, but I don't really want to be excited after all of the "very faint lines" on my internet cheapies last month. I didn't get a chance to snap a picture as I was in a hurry to get to work. Will test again tomorrow with a FRER and see what that shows me...I have two of them left and want to use them wisely, lol. My temp also dropped significantly this morning, which is disheartening, but I slept very poorly, so I am hoping that is why my temp was out of whack.

Good Luck to everyone!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo