Community post

Journal

Low rising HCG :-(

View Full Post

My update is a little sad today.

I had my blood results yesterday.

Friday they were 38.
Monday they were only 44.

It's not great news as it hasn't even doubled.

Doctor called me this morning after speaking to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they want to see me for a scan next Wednesday and repeat bloods. With my history they are checking for potential ectopic or early miscarriage.

xx

UPDATE   Miscarriage xx

User image

69 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 69 Comments | Last Page

@dragonfly good luck @deedee thank you xx

More brown spotting this evening and lower back pain. I'm fearing the worst xx

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

In my opinion, I think brown is okay. As long as it's not red. Plus your tests are so strong. My girlfriend before she miscarried bled red quite a bit, then felt the gush and it was all over. I don't remember how far along you are but I remember with my last ptegnancy, I had a tiny bit of brown spotting, so it could just be a really late implantation and finally working its way out. I also had lower back pain as well with this pregnancy. You will have your answet real soon. Keep believing that you are pregnant.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly thank you xxx

User image

Thinking of you and praying all goes well at your scan. I had spotting with all 3 of my successful pregnancies, so holding out hope

3 years ago

@sonata thank you.

Update. I had my scan and all they could see was a black blob measuring 3mm. They said it could be a pregnancy or fluid so I've been waiting for the blood results. They came back at 454!! I plugged the number into calculator and it came back at doubling every 2.7 days from my last result of 44 which is promising! Progesterone results still not back so will phone for them tomorrow. But back on Friday for another repeat blood test. xxx

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Oh great news! Fingers crossed for you xx

3 years ago

Oh that is so promising!!!! Fx for Friday. Maybe the spotting is from low progesterone or just nothing

3 years ago

Only thing I can think of is you bd'd cd 14. maybe you didnt ovulate till say cd 16 or later and still got pregnant. so you could just be very behind. if the egg implanted late maybe its getting a late start and catching up?

Mill

3 years ago

That's great news. Hoping for good results on Friday.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thank you all xxx

@millbarnet that's what I keep thinking. I mean I could have even ovulated on CD17 or CD18 which would really put my cycle behind xx

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo