Posts by scuba.chick

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Anyone had a negative hpt at 13dpiui and then a positive blood test on 14dpiui?

Clutching at straws today and looking for some hope :pray: :pray: I'm 13dpiui. Negative FRER. I have my blood ...

6 Answers      

Latest 14 hours ago

Journal

IUI

It has been a tough two weeks. The euphoria of getting a positive digital pregnancy test to the crashing emoti ...

36 Comments     1    

Latest 1 day ago

Advertisement

Question

Iui

I'm having my first assisted iui cycle with Letrozole next week. I had my day 9 scan today and have 2 follicle ...

9 Answers      

Latest 14 days ago

Journal

New cycle - next steps

So I've picked myself up from the disappointment of the last failed cycle. This next cycle is supposed to be ...

35 Comments      

Latest 30 days ago

Journal

New cycle with Gonal-F

Here's to another cycle! I wasn't going to go the drug treatment route but decided we would give it a go for 3 ...

13 Comments      

Latest 8 weeks ago

Journal

HSG

So I had my private HSG test today. I had one performed about 3 1/2 years ago and I remember it just feeling u ...

71 Comments      

Latest 11 weeks ago

Advertisement

Journal

Update

I've needed to take some time out for my sanity. AF showed again this month despite trying and hitting the rig ...

16 Comments      

Latest 3 months ago

Journal

The painful TWW! Waiting for AF to show

So I'm at the last day of my TWW. I've tested a few times earlier this cycle. All stark white, including the c ...

9 Comments      

Latest 4 months ago

Journal

What's with my temps???

So another cycle. I'm roughly 10DPO. My temps are super high. Every day I expect a drop but it inches just a l ...

12 Comments      

Latest 7 months ago

Journal

Gynae appointment

Today I had an internal US as I've been experiencing bothersome ovulation pain. The scan showed no cysts :shru ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 months ago