Community post

Journal

Low rising HCG :-(

View Full Post

My update is a little sad today.

I had my blood results yesterday.

Friday they were 38.
Monday they were only 44.

It's not great news as it hasn't even doubled.

Doctor called me this morning after speaking to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they want to see me for a scan next Wednesday and repeat bloods. With my history they are checking for potential ectopic or early miscarriage.

xx

UPDATE   Miscarriage xx

User image

69 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 69 Comments | Last Page

I agree will Mill. I never got tested for progesterone as I was having chemical pregnancies month after month with my last pregnancy before I did some Googling and looked more into it. I took Emerita Pro Gest cream that I got off Amazon with my last pregnancy and got pregnant the first month. I am using it again with this pregnancy as well. If you need more information, you are more than welcome to message me.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

I'm so sorry, I've had 4 losses and one of them involved slow progressing HCG. It was such a roller coaster of emotions and pain because first numbers were really slow, then we were almost doubling, then a huge drop at 7/8 weeks. If you want someone to talk, you can message me. I will keep you in my thoughts.

3 years ago

@ladymae I'm so sorry to hear about your losses That's kinda of what I'm afraid of. I don't know emotionally I can cope if it keeps progressing but there's no hope. I've Googled so much and there's just no definitive answer. Some women never get quantative 48 hour blood tests, and just have the positive pregnancy test. I'm trying to hold on to some hope xx

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

My fingers are crossed so tightly for you. I would be worried as well if those were my numbers, but I am really hoping for a good outcome for you!! I've read some women suggested progesterone and if this is a loss for you, maybe ask your doctor about trying it for your next pregnancy? I was put on progesterone this pregnancy and this is the first baby I've kept after 3 losses TTC#3. I'm still hoping for you that maybe the bloodwork was just super early and baby is healthy.

User image

3 years ago

@crystalmom thank you. The thing is we'd given up trying. It's been a long 2 years and the chemical last year was so draining. If I go on Progesterone that means we are actively trying again with all that stress. I didn't need any Progesterone with my daughter and I know I was prescribed it through my iui and timed medicated intercourse but I pushed for it. They actually didn't think I needed it then either. It's so hard isn't it. Right now I'm still pregnant. Still have positive tests and still have symptoms. I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated as I didn't track at all. All I know is we only BD'd on CD14 because it was in the middle of my cycle. I definitely had ewcm for 3 more days after that. Agrr I'm stressing about the scan on Wednesday xx

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I would personally would just get the progesterone for just in case I got pregnant and go about with the ntnp. But in the case of a positive pregnancy, you could be able to start the progesterone and it may possibly help.

Mill

3 years ago

OK that's a good idea xx

User image

Pics today...xx

user submitted image

User image

This afternoon xx

user submitted image

User image

I'm sending all my positive energy that things work out for you!

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo