Community post

Journal

Low rising HCG :-(

View Full Post

My update is a little sad today.

I had my blood results yesterday.

Friday they were 38.
Monday they were only 44.

It's not great news as it hasn't even doubled.

Doctor called me this morning after speaking to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they want to see me for a scan next Wednesday and repeat bloods. With my history they are checking for potential ectopic or early miscarriage.

xx

UPDATE   Miscarriage xx

User image

69 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 69 Comments | Last Page

Update. Hcg only came back at 612. So although it rose it is no where near doubling . Progesterone was 13. Again low levels. They would have liked to see 20. Midwife thinks I'll start bleeding this weekend.

Another scan booked for Thursday morning but I'm to call if anything changes. Honestly I don't think I can do this anymore xxx

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@scuba: I am really still hoping for the best for you. That is still a good rise in levels even though it didn't quite double. And my progesterone was 12.7 and I'm still going strong at 13 weeks. I am keeping everything crossed still for you!!

User image

3 years ago

Scuba, you can do this. It's heartbreaking at times, but you CAN do it. It looks like you should have been on progesterone from the very start. Like I said in an earlier comment, mine was 10.4 with my daughter, and don't know if she'd be here today if I hadn't pushed them to test and give me a supplement . As we get older its harder and a little more heartbreaking at times, but I really believe you will have your rainbow take home baby. If not this time, it will happen. You can get pregnant, your Dr's just need to keep you pregnant. Keep your head up. You are in my thoughts.

Mill

3 years ago

Hang in there girl; you can do it. I agree with the progesterone and age; either get doctor to prescribe progesterone suppliments or just order the cream (like I did) off Amazon and start taking it as soon as you confirmed that ovulation already occurred. Have you been testing to see where the lines are at? Hoping things work out for you in the end.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

So I'm still spotting but it's light and sometimes unnoticeable. FRER is a really strong dye stealer. I've read a lot of articles since Friday which said a 35% increase is the minimum for a viable pregnancy and mine was spot on 35% I'm still praying for a miracle. Feel very pregnant and symptoms just getting stronger. xx

user submitted image

User image

Strong cheapie too xx

user submitted image

User image

Still really strong lines. Praying your numbers double with your next draw and they are able to see something viable on your scan on Thursday.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

This is so promising!!!! I love that dye stealer. If it were me, I’d call Monday and see if they’d be willing to prescribe progesterone since you’ve made it safely through the weekend. What will be will be, but it wouldn’t hurt to update them before Thursday. I so hope you have a good scan. I’m on pins and needles and it’s not even my pregnancy lol good luck. Stick baby!!!!!!

3 years ago

Update. I've just started bleeding I think it's all over. Going to call the midwife in the morning xx

User image

Aww hun I’m so sorry. If this isn’t it, I pray another rainbow is just around the corner

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo