Community post

Journal

1 day late but don't think I'm pregnant (and out of tests)

View Full Post

This is a strange situation to be in. So many times, I've gotten to 12-13 dpo feeling all sorts of symptoms and thinking I was pregnant even though I wasn't and AF would show up on 13 dpo. I usually always have a big stack of tests and take way to many of them way too early. So this is uncharted territory for me. We've decided to take a break in TTC (after 2 miscarriages last year) because we are moving oversea in 6 weeks and with the current health concern, travelling internationally while pregnant is probably not the best idea (plus I need all the energy I can get so I can take care of 2 very active children, try to finish my studies for the year and get ready to move half way across the world!). So we're sort of being careful but I had a surprise BFP last month (we were very excited about it) which turned out to be a CP. AF started on 18 dpo and was very normal. Then I got my typical signs of O exactly when I usually get them (EWCM...etc.). The day after what I think was O day (not temping), we BDed (at night). I figured it was long enough after O (24 + hrs) that it was probably ok. If I got my dates right I am now 14 dpo, the day is pretty much over (AF usually shows up on 13 dpo but 14 dpo has happened before) and no AF! I also don't feel pregnant at all. Last months, I pretty much knew before I got the BFP. I had very clear symptoms starting 8-9 dpo. This months, nothing. I even got AF cramps yesterday and this morning (the type I usually get an hour or 2 before AF) but no AF. I am completely out of tests obviously otherwise I would have taken one. I've experienced some grief lately so I am wondering if that can cause AF to be late. I've never been late unless I was pregnant. I guess I may just have my dates wrong and it's a weird cycle because of the CP last month.

29 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Comments

Thank you! How are your tests looking this weekend? Hope everything is going well with your little bean!

3 years ago • Post starter

I haven't tested or temped as I am a worrier and I am worried about what the outcome may be. It's like playing different scenarios in my head; good and bad. I will be testing in the morning and that will determine if I need to cancel my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning at 11:30. Then before supper is my other doctor's appointment to change my meds to make it safe for pregnancy. I have a lng day tomorrow and my eating habit will be based on my test in the morning.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Good luck tomorrow! It's over for me. AF is here.

Oh I'm truely sorry. Praying next month is your month. Will let you know how it goes.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Aw Agatch.. I’m so sorry love.. That sucks
Sending hugs your way

User image

3 years ago

Good morning. I took my test this morning and this was the outcome. The test line is darker than the control line. I stressed myself out for nothing; which is not unusual for me lol. Good luck to you and keeping my fingers crossed for you.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Sorry Agatch. Hoping this cycle is your cycle. I've got fingers crossed and praying you get your bfp this time around

User image

3 years ago

Thanks everyone! Yay Dragonfly! That’s awesome! Very happy for you.

Thank you agatch.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo