Posts by agatch

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

1 day late but don't think I'm pregnant (and out of tests)

This is a strange situation to be in. So many times, I've gotten to 12-13 dpo feeling all sorts of symptoms an ...

29 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Covid-19 and first trimester - Any words of wisdom?

I got a BFP a few days ago and am now about 15 dpo. This is # 3 for us but after struggling to conceive for ma ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can anyone help me understand more about triploidy and partial molar pregnacy?

I just miscarried (for the second time in a row) and the chromosome tests done on the tissue of the pregnancy ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Information

Clinical Guard - Line darkness from 9 to 12 dpo

There’s been several posts the past few months with questions about the Clinical Guard tests that Amazon ...

3 Comments     1   1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Imagination running wild or does my body just know...

The past few days, I've been reading a lot about whether or not your body can sense fertilization before impla ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

BFP at 10 dpo but scared because my 2 previous cycles had only 11 day luteal phases

Hi ladis, This is only my third cycle after my period started again postpartum (my daughter is now a year old) ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pregnancy or 1st ovulation postpartum

I am 10 months postpartum and haven't had my period since my daughter's birth (still breastfeeding some). Anyo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Success story

Happy happy happy!

Hello ladies, Reading others success story always put a smile on my face while I was still hoping for my BF ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

BBT chart help: is luteal phase dip supposed to happen on the day of implantation?

Hello, I have been charting and I am at 10 dpo today but I had a significant dip in my BBT this morning. I've ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages