Community post

Journal

1 day late but don't think I'm pregnant (and out of tests)

View Full Post

This is a strange situation to be in. So many times, I've gotten to 12-13 dpo feeling all sorts of symptoms and thinking I was pregnant even though I wasn't and AF would show up on 13 dpo. I usually always have a big stack of tests and take way to many of them way too early. So this is uncharted territory for me. We've decided to take a break in TTC (after 2 miscarriages last year) because we are moving oversea in 6 weeks and with the current health concern, travelling internationally while pregnant is probably not the best idea (plus I need all the energy I can get so I can take care of 2 very active children, try to finish my studies for the year and get ready to move half way across the world!). So we're sort of being careful but I had a surprise BFP last month (we were very excited about it) which turned out to be a CP. AF started on 18 dpo and was very normal. Then I got my typical signs of O exactly when I usually get them (EWCM...etc.). The day after what I think was O day (not temping), we BDed (at night). I figured it was long enough after O (24 + hrs) that it was probably ok. If I got my dates right I am now 14 dpo, the day is pretty much over (AF usually shows up on 13 dpo but 14 dpo has happened before) and no AF! I also don't feel pregnant at all. Last months, I pretty much knew before I got the BFP. I had very clear symptoms starting 8-9 dpo. This months, nothing. I even got AF cramps yesterday and this morning (the type I usually get an hour or 2 before AF) but no AF. I am completely out of tests obviously otherwise I would have taken one. I've experienced some grief lately so I am wondering if that can cause AF to be late. I've never been late unless I was pregnant. I guess I may just have my dates wrong and it's a weird cycle because of the CP last month.

29 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Comments | Last Page

Hey girl. Try testing with FRER. I agree, it could be the test itself. Don't give up until AF shows her ugly face.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks ladies! Hberry, it makes me feel better to know that you had a faint line with a dollar store test too even though your levels were good. Congrats to you too! Dragonfly, you’re right! I actually have 2 FREERs arriving in the mail on Monday. In the meantime I still have one Clearblue and 3 more dollar store test to play with

3 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for both of you!
I am 12 dpo as of today/Sunday, and I feel totally normal, so I don't know what to think... meaning, I also don't have my usual PMS symptoms either (Large, tender boobs, etc.). I got BFN on 7dpo and 10dpo because I was home, curious and bored, lol. I'll check again soon.

3 years ago

Agatch I’ll be stalking you to see how’s next test!

User image

3 years ago

Same brand I used on Friday night and the line is significantly fainter... My doctor says there is nothing wrong with me so why do I keep losing all of these babies?!

user submitted image

Awe hun. I always remember that blue dyes are horrible for evaps. Try to keep your hopes high until those FRERs come. I totally understand about all the CPs as after the birth of my first born and trying for our second, I used to get them every month. I just bought off Amazon the Emerita progest cream and I take it twice a day after ovulation. I got pregnant with my son the first month. Plus it also helps with pre-meno and bad pms symptoms. If by chance you don't conceive then stop using it till next cycle. Should you conceive, then you must continue till the pregnancy is established.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Ok thank you Dragonfly. I’ll look into that. I don’t have any of the symptoms of low progesterone though so I don’t think that’s the issue. I’ll also call my OB on Tuesday and see what she says. It’s been 3 CPs and 2 miscarriages around 8- 9 weeks now. So not sure what’s going on. Maybe I’m too old and all my eggs are rotten ??

I took it without my doctors orders. I just took a chance and went with it. I used to spot before AF which was an indication; to me. Do what you feel is right.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Yes I know that’s a big indication. I never do. My lutheal phase is usually 13 days and AF starts abruptly. No spotting or anything beforehand. I’ll still look into all the options

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Praying that the tests are faulty and when you get your FRERs, you will get a blazing positive.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo