Community post

Question

Weird period, I need advice

Hey, everyone! I'm a bit concerned so I wanted to share and see if anyone had something similar going on. My cycles vary, from 24 days to 28 days. Usually AF comes on the 26th day of the cycle. My DH and I DTD a day or two before my fertile days (we're not trying or avoiding. He came in me this time). Other times I was not tracking on Ovia so I can't remember what days we DTD during fertile days. If we're believing Ovia my ovulation was 28th January, so today will be 20DPO. Like most of the months, I had sooo many symptoms of pregnancy and I was sure that this was it. Frequent urination (which I still have), sore boobs, sensitive nipples at times, nausea.. All the usual. And on the 26th day of the cycle came what I thought was AF. Started light, pinkish spotting on and off for the day. Next day was heavy enough to surely be AF. Next day was like this also. BUT. The bleeding even though was a bit heavy like period, and I passed clots, during these two days was also not persistent. It was more like heavy spotting that comes for few hours and goes for few hours. Next two days was purely spotting, pink in color. Never had such problems, and this is all new to me. I'm not charting yet, but this situation made me start so that I can be somewhat in peace. My question is - is it possible that I am indeed pregnant even though I bled like this for a few days and passed few clots? Maybe I ovulated later than I thought and this could be implantation bleeding? Did anyone had something similar and how did the situation develop?

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Oh, and all my symptoms stopped few days before this bleeding, but frequent urination I still have

4 years ago • Post starter

I would say because of the clotting and the fact that you don't have anything to add from charting info that it is unlikely that you are pregnant this round.

4 years ago

For anyone ever finding this post looking for answes -. I wasn't pregnant that month...

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo