Community post

Question

Any one had similar simptoms and had a bfp?

So, I think that I ovulated early this month. I don't chart, but I had mild cramping and a little bit of blood after wiping that day. And I had unprotected sex that day, but he didn't came inside. 6 days after intercourse I started having very mild cramps that didn't last long. I never, ever had cramps before my AF, only after it starts. Also, I have a genuine feeling AF is coming, feeling wet down there and creamy white to watery cm. My boobs are usually sore, but now they hurt. AF should start in 8 days. Is it too early to feel implantation or any other sign of pregnancy? Has anybody had similar simptoms and ended up with BFP? Please, share your experience

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Following ????

6 years ago

Do a test ..when did you have sec last before what u thought was ovulation. .its possible its implantation but if he didnt ejaculate it may just be the rise/peak progestrone x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo