Community post

Question

Bfp, heavy bleeding and then even stronger bfp

I got my very faint positive on 10dpo, but started bleeding on 12 dpo. I was sure that it was a chemical pregnancy when the second day of bleeding was very heavy and with cramps. On the third day of bleeding it was on and off light, and today the same. I tested yesterday afternoon after holding pee for an hour and I thought I saw something, like a pink line, but I had to go so I left the test. I checked it again this morning and the second line is there and it's even more pink and it's stronger than few days ago. Evaps are grey and these are definitely pink lines.
I really want to know did anybody had similar situation and had a healthy pregnancy? Is it even possible to be pregnant after heavy bleeding?

1 Answer • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It's possible of a miscarriage and the hcg levels just not showing it yet. But I have also heard of women who have had what seemed like full blow periods and have a successful pregnancy. Unfortunately, if you want to know for sure it will require a trip to the Dr and an hcg test. Then they will need to test again to see of the numbers rise.

Mill

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo