I use pregmate brand OPK’s from Amazon. The work great, and are cheap, so it’s not a big deal to test lots. I start testing in cd10. Usually twice a day. Around 10-11am, then 6-8pm. When they start getting closer to equal darkness, I start testing a few extra times during the day to make sure I don’t miss the peak! Good luck!
15 days ago
Thanks, I’ve ordered a number of things to try and help along the way, opks, pregnancy tests, fertility lubricant and a digital thermometer, oh and trying to conceive vitamins, unsure how long it will take to get pregnant this time around, took 2 years with my daughter but only 3 months with my son, I’m trying to conceive with a new partner of 3 years so let’s see what happens, good luck everyone and hopefully we get our BFP’s and a sticky baby x
14 days ago • Post starter
More Question posts
More posts by naylore22
- My chart? Can’t work out what’s going off in regards to the ovulation strips
- hi there can someone look at my chart please :)
- low temp for 4 days any ideas whats happening?
- Any 1 got a negative internet cheapie test at 13dpo and gone on to get a positive?
- period was due on 14dpo on 18 dpo now and still no sign
- View more...