Posts by naylore22

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Chances of getting a positive a day before period due

So I’m currently 12dpo and due af tomorrow, I’ve been using wondfo tests and getting nothing, what ...

2 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Only getting positives in the morning

So I’ve been doing hpt since 6 dpo, 6/7 dpo there was nothing, on 8 dpo morning I had 3 positives, 2 wit ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Opk’s

Hey, ttc number 3 :blush: what ovulation tests do people recommend please and where do you buy yours? First t ...

17 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

My chart? Can’t work out what’s going off in regards to the ovulation strips

Please can someone look at my chart and give me some ideas what’s going off please x

3 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

hi there can someone look at my chart please :)

hi there ladies, could someone please look at my chart and see if they can tell whats going on regarding ovula ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

low temp for 4 days any ideas whats happening?

well my temps have gone low indicating ovulation is about to occur but they have stayed down for 4 days now, a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Any 1 got a negative internet cheapie test at 13dpo and gone on to get a positive?

Wondering if any 1 had received a negative test at 13 dpo with an internet cheapie but gone on to get a positi ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

period was due on 14dpo on 18 dpo now and still no sign

period was due 14dpo now at 18 dpo and still nothing, bbt stayed high and flat and cervix has moved up really ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Evaps on tests as soon as per passes?

I'm not sure if I seem to be getting a lot of evaps on internet cheapies, the line comes up immediately but ne ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

False hope? :/

Ladies I need some advice, been using internet strips for past few days and keep getting lines on them, I'm 9d ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago